Post your LFCC pics here

luvme7754

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meep?.. Meep, meep?.. Meeeep?.. Meep, meep, meep, meeeep!

I'm a meeper, and you've been meeped! ;):P:uhoh:

Strange, this army has been squashed and it still makes some noise ?!

Hold on ... re-squaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash ! :huh:

Ah, but I am the She-Panther. I am immortal. Are you? ;)

(me thinks we're getting a little too much off topic here !)

(let's just call it even, ok Miniature Rogue a.k.a she-panter a.k.a. Cher2a a.k.a. the person with seemingly lots of personalities ! :uhoh: )

Ah, but SM is always off topic! Lolz.

And yes... I have many shapes and forms... ;):P:huh:

All mine are of costumes lol.  I only saw one star and that was Adrian Paul (looking very tasty!)

Here are a couple of mine

Sat-gals.jpg

elektra-side.jpg

Ivypillar.jpg

Group-pillar.jpg

Thanx to all of those sweet sweet people commenting on my Elektra costume i was very shocked to peoples reaction to it! lol  :uhoh:  I had just got my Ivy costume for the Batman group with 3 days to go and i had nothing to wear on Sat and my poor old Mum sat up for 2 days to make Elektra for me lol - very last minute and ... well ... im shocked now *blush* lol!!

wow cool pix of u bex ill post u mine of u lot when i upload em :huh: and i concour u did look stunningly beautiful as did all of the girls in costumes :)

they were all very nice to me and sweet, which is so rare when i speak to girls lol :)

Edited by Hero_of_Time

Here's a couple of my pics non of the guests I met tho sorry as I like to keep them to myself 'cos I'm an ugly git and in most of the pics with them. :huh:

I was trying to get a pic of Beks' Elektra costume because I thought both she and the costume looked fantastic but got too embarrased to ask her. :uhoh:

Thought the Batman costumes were great, especially the Two Face one it must have taken ages to make that. While on our way out I saw someone dressed as Trinity too but I think she must have only just arrived as I hadn't seen her previously during the day.

kitt.jpg

batman.jpg

Here's a couple of my pics non of the guests I met tho sorry as I like to keep them to myself 'cos I'm an ugly git and in most of the pics with them.   :P

I was trying to get a pic of Beks' Elektra costume because I thought both she and the costume looked fantastic but got too embarrased to ask her.  :uhoh: 

Thought the Batman costumes were great, especially the Two Face one it must have taken ages to make that. While on our way out I saw someone dressed as Trinity too but I think she must have only just arrived as I hadn't seen her previously during the day.

Aw! Post some pics up, then, and prove your point, because *sings like a child* I don't belieeeeve you! Lolz.

There was a Trinity? I missed her, too ;) No faaaair! Lolz.

Yay, KIT! Hehe. Awesome pic. I filmed him talking, to show my mates, cause they didn't believe me! :huh:

I'm loving the group photos, too. It is kinda a shame that I didn't do much posing, but I was kinda shy, and I didn't really fit in... Ah, well! Next time I'll bring a decent cossie! ;)

Ps. Stop making me jealous, with the wicked Batman Group photos! Lolz. Wish I could have been there - they looked SWEET! ;)

Edited by Cher2a

COSPLAY, COSPLAY, COSPLAY!!! Lolz!

wossat then?

People that dress up! ;)

Tehe - like those gals in the Batman group you keep drooling over! ;) ;)

Ps. Meep... Like me... :uhoh:

Who were you dressed up as? (I was there both days)

Kwl - I wonder if I saw you... I only went on Saturday.

Were you stalking the cosplayers? :P If you were, I probably poked you ;) ;)

Ps. Rogue...

Nah... no stalking here.. i was working on a dealers stall to help a friend out, so I didn't have any time for stalking cos players...

:P

Not that I do that sort of thing normally!!

:huh:

wossat then?

People that dress up! ;)

Tehe - like those gals in the Batman group you keep drooling over! ;):P

Ps. Meep... Like me... :uhoh:

Were you stalking the cosplayers? ;) If you were, I probably poked you ;) ;)

Ps. Rogue...

Nah... no stalking here.. i was working on a dealers stall to help a friend out, so I didn't have any time for stalking cos players...

:P

:huh:

Hehe! No, not at all... ;) ;)

Dude, where were you? I think I was stalking the Dealer Stalls - lolz!

wossat then?

People that dress up! :D

Tehe - like those gals in the Batman group you keep drooling over! ;):P

Ps. Meep... Like me... :D

Were you stalking the cosplayers? :P If you were, I probably poked you ;):D

Ps. Rogue...

:D

:D

Hehe! No, not at all... :P:lol:

Dude, where were you? I think I was stalking the Dealer Stalls - lolz!

My friends stall was on the left hand side as you entered the hall... we were selling gothic/new age stuff... lots of gem stones etc.

Sadly I didn't have my camera with me much on Saturday, so I don't think i got a picture of you.

My friends stall was on the left hand side as you entered the hall... we were selling gothic/new age stuff... lots of gem stones etc.

Sadly I didn't have my camera with me much on Saturday, so I don't think i got a picture of you.

Dude, that stall was awesome! :D I didn't really visit it, though, so much as drool when I walked past - lolz!

Ps. Aw, such a horrid shame :D You saw me, then?.. :D

Edited by Cher2a

Dude, that stall was awesome! :D I didn't really visit it, though, so much as drool when I walked past - lolz!

*laughs* yeah, there was a lot of drooling going on... it's not really my sort of thing though, I was mainly there to lug boxes around and provide support for her!

I'm pretty sure I did, it was a cool costume!!

Dude, that stall was awesome! :lol: I didn't really visit it, though, so much as drool when I walked past - lolz!

*laughs* yeah, there was a lot of drooling going on... it's not really my sort of thing though, I was mainly there to lug boxes around and provide support for her!

Aw, that's just meeeean! Good for muscle building, though :D I can imagine you with a good ol' two pack! Hehe!

Ps. :P Don't say that! :D You must mean someone else... :D

Edited by Cher2a

Dude, that stall was awesome! :lol: I didn't really visit it, though, so much as drool when I walked past - lolz!

Ps. Aw, such a horrid shame :P You saw me, then?.. :D

Aw, that's just meeeean! Good for muscle building, though :D I can imagine you with a good ol' two pack! Hehe!

Ps. :P Don't say that! :D You must mean someone else... :D

I didn't mind.. I volunteered for it after all! I used to sell comics at Showmaters events many, MANY years ago, before they became Comic Cons and Collectormanias, so I'm kind of used to it.

as for a 2 pack... nah, I'm more of a keg person myself! :D

*smiles* well if you don't put up a picture, I can't be sure it WAS you!! (but I think it was)

Ps. Aw, such a horrid shame :P You saw me, then?.. :D

Ps. ;) Don't say that! :D You must mean someone else... :D

I didn't mind.. I volunteered for it after all! I used to sell comics at Showmaters events many, MANY years ago, before they became Comic Cons and Collectormanias, so I'm kind of used to it.

as for a 2 pack... nah, I'm more of a keg person myself! :P

*smiles* well if you don't put up a picture, I can't be sure it WAS you!! (but I think it was)

Hehe - was that a subtle hint? :P

I don't think anyone has any photos of me. I think they're bluffing! :lol:

Wow - I'm impressed with the quality of those, that's for sure! Are you a proffessional photographer? They look like it! :D Kudos, dude!

Who me a professional photographer...?

NoNo...I just pointed my camera & kept shooting

the damn thing at Billy. You should of seen the

100 odd blurry ones I had to delete each time

after the talks! :lol:

Wow - I'm impressed with the quality of those, that's for sure! Are you a proffessional photographer? They look like it! :D Kudos, dude!

Who me a professional photographer...?

NoNo...I just pointed my camera & kept shooting

the damn thing at Billy. You should of seen the

100 odd blurry ones I had to delete each time

after the talks! :lol:

Well they certainly LOOK proffetional, dude!!! Kudos!

Some really good pictures going on. I saw you guys in the costumes too :D

As this was my first ever such event I'm going to try and get in on the act. Here's what I have. I've posted the Charisma ones in the Charisma thread but thought I'd put them here too.

charismaphoto.JPG

charismaplayboy.JPG

kitt.JPG

Piccies no display :angry: