• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll chip in with a few

earlscourt.jpg

earlscourtinner.jpg

earlscourtguests.jpg

and

earlscourtelektra.jpg

I do hope this girl doesn't mind but she looked stunning. Awesome costume for all the Marvel fans to...well...Marvel at :rolleyes:

I'd like to put in a request for some pics of David Dixon and Sandra Dickinson. I didn't manage to get any which I now rue. :D

Edited by TenaciousD

Just have to say the lighting was horrible! So used to taking photos in Milton Keynes with loads of natural light. Even with "night shot" on my camera the pictures from far away were dark!! Still i'm happy coz the one of Billy and me came out!

COSPLAY, COSPLAY, COSPLAY!!! Lolz!

wossat then?

People that dress up! :D

Tehe - like those gals in the Batman group you keep drooling over! ;) ;)

Ps. Meep... Like me... :lol:

Edited by Cher2a

wossat then?

People that dress up! :D

Tehe - like those gals in the Batman group you keep drooling over! ;) ;)

Ps. Meep... Like me... :lol:

Ah! I get ya!

So what cossies have you gone for then? Have been to 5 cons so far (3 of which were SM) - would I have seen you at any of them?

So what cossies have you gone for then? Have been to 5 cons so far (3 of which were SM) - would I have seen you at any of them?

You may have... I was at the *sensored* (can't say - non SM) con in March/May (can't remember which!:D ) 2005, in London. You may or may not have been there...

I've only been cosplaying, and con going since then, though - so other than that, nope! ;) Hehe.

I feel so young... :lol:;)

Edited by Cher2a

wossat then?

People that dress up! :wub:

Tehe - like those gals in the Batman group you keep drooling over! :wub: :wub:

Ps. Meep... Like me... ;)

Ah! I get ya!

You may have... I was at the *sensored* (can't say - non SM) con in May 2005, in London. You may or may not have been there...

I've only been cosplaying, and con going since then, though - so other than that, nope! :wub: Hehe.

I feel so young... :D;)

Hmmmm.....:lol:

If we're talking about the same con (London?) I remember some girls in Tron outfits, some girls dressed as Lara Croft, and some other various outfits..... Are we talking about a recent con (that shall remain nameless) that featured a prominent Star Trek guest?

If we're talking about the same con (London?) I remember some girls in Tron outfits, some girls dressed as Lara Croft, and some other various outfits..... Are we talking about a recent con (that shall remain nameless) that featured a prominent Star Trek guest?

Indeed, we are! Although I was none of the above, in terms of cosplay. Those ones were awesome, though! ;)

Hehe - my secret identity remains... Mwahaha... *Giggles* :D

Ps. Okay, I give up! Lolz. I was Trish (from Devil May Cry) on Saturday, and Rogue (one of them - hehe) on Sunday...

Edited by Cher2a

Indeed, we are! Although I was none of the above, in terms of cosplay. Those ones were awesome, though! ;)

Hehe - my secret identity remains... Mwahaha... *Giggles* :D

Ps. Okay, I give up! Lolz. I was Trish (from Devil May Cry) on Saturday, and Rogue (one of them - hehe) on Sunday...

I must have missed you ;) I was only there on the Sunday, and don't remember any Rogues..... Got any pics hanging around?

Edited by MikeDonovan

Hmmmm.....;)

Indeed, we are! Although I was none of the above, in terms of cosplay. Those ones were awesome, though! B)

Hehe - my secret identity remains... Mwahaha... *Giggles* :lol:

I must have missed you :( I was only there on the Sunday, and don't remember any Rogues..... Got any pics hanging around?

You don't remember Rogues?! Dude, are you blind?! Lolz. Just kidding ;) Hehe. Rb did TAS Rogue, and I did Evo. I probably have pics, but that would be cheating :P

I went as Rogue this Saturday, though, because my *sensored* backfired on me, so they'll probably be pics up here soon (eep!!!), anyways :lol: Lolz! We'll see... :D

Edited by Cher2a

You don't remember Rogues?! Dude, are you blind?! Lolz. Just kidding B) Hehe. Rb did TAS Rogue, and I did Evo. I probably have pics, but that would be cheating :lol:

I went as Rogue this Saturday, though, because my *sensored* backfired on me, so they'll probably be pics up here soon (eep!!!), anyways ;) Lolz! We'll see... :lol:

Lol yeah - does seem strange that I missed the Rogues! I will keep a eye out for the pics :D

Just have to say the lighting was horrible! So used to taking photos in Milton Keynes with loads of natural light. Even with "night shot" on my camera the pictures from far away were dark!! Still i'm happy coz the one of Billy and me came out!

ooooo show me please!!!! you can mail it to me if u dont wana post it up...id love to see though...if you dont mind

xxx

You don't remember Rogues?! Dude, are you blind?! Lolz. Just kidding ;) Hehe. Rb did TAS Rogue, and I did Evo. I probably have pics, but that would be cheating :P

I went as Rogue this Saturday, though, because my *sensored* backfired on me, so they'll probably be pics up here soon (eep!!!), anyways  :wub: Lolz! We'll see... :D

Lol yeah - does seem strange that I missed the Rogues! I will keep a eye out for the pics ;)

And I'll just stay, waiting in a little ball of embarrassment - lolz.

Just have to say the lighting was horrible! So used to taking photos in Milton Keynes with loads of natural light. Even with "night  shot" on my camera the pictures from far away were dark!! Still i'm happy coz the one of Billy and me came out!

ooooo show me please!!!! you can mail it to me if u dont wana post it up...id love to see though...if you dont mind

xxx

Yeah i'll post a couple of my better ones up when i can get them on photobucket