Free Val Kilmer Autos?

So apparently anyone with a virtual Queue Ticket from today can claim a free Val Kilmer Autograph? How will this be sorted out? Do we have to send them in?

Also, if and when someone answers this, can it be pinned so that everyone can see what they have to do?

Thanks! :unsure:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend was in the q and said that free auto's had been offered to those

that had been waiting, i know that he gave his details there and then for a

free auto. Any body who had a ticket had to leave their name and address

there and choose which photo they wanted.

Yep missing the point peeps, I was told it was something to do with a securtiy scare why val did not turn up. As way of an apology all those that had got themselfs a virtual que ticket were to leave there name and addy and choice of photo and they would do there best to get em to u.

Now that in my opinion is a real nice thing to do. Thankyou Showmasters

whats wrong will getting the movies you want early and cheaper man yous is all brainwashed by the law i got my copy of episode 3 bloody good it is to if you wanna ring the police ring them on them £20 autograph prices now thats criminal!!! :unsure:

Im only to happy to pay £20 for my val auto where do i send the money? can i pay by paypal? asking for free autos is desprate and SM went to alot of work putting lfcc3 together my moneys waiting >>>mikes post=s-sleeping-zzz2.gif

So does that mean £20 isn't a

web_rip-off.jpganymore?

Confused? You will be!

Yep missing the point peeps, I was told it was something to do with a securtiy scare why val did not turn up. As way of an apology all those that had got themselfs a virtual que ticket were to leave there name and addy and choice of photo and they would do there best to get em to u.

Now that in my opinion is a real nice thing to do. Thankyou Showmasters

Seems fair enough really - I left at about 1:30 - would have waiting around but it looked pretty clear that Val was not coming at that point - so I might be on a sticky wicket here. But I still have my VT just in case :unsure:

Yeah - it's a nice thing for SM to do indeed - well done guys.

umm this is slightly unfair, i came down on the tube yesterday and was really looking forward to meeting val. I waited around all day incase he turnt up, and now i hear people who didn't see him today get a free auto???

Showmasters were not at fault for Val Kilmer not showing, he did turn up but

then a stalker who follows him around was found in the building and Val's

security did'nt deem it safe for him to stay.........I think that showmasters

giving people who had tickets free autos was a very decent thing to do, they

did'nt have to do that as it was not their fault! Well done Showmasters! :rolleyes:

Erm, anyone know what's happening about autos pre-ordered from MSPG's site? E.g. do we still get them, do we have to pay... etc?

I'd really appreciate any info. I've just emailed MSPG, but until I get a reply...

Cheers.

Showmasters were not at fault for Val Kilmer not showing, he did turn up but

then a stalker who follows him around was found in the building and Val's

security did'nt deem it safe for him to stay.........I think that showmasters

giving people who had tickets free autos was a very decent thing to do, they

did'nt have to do that as it was not their fault! Well done Showmasters!  :D

This happened both days did it? You'd have thought that they would have banned the stalker on the Sunday :rolleyes::P:D

that doesnt explain why he didnt turn up yesterday and surely it would have been better to evict the stalker than disappoint the hundreds of others that were there to meet him instead?

Sorry but I don't know why he did'nt show yesterday.....I agree that everyone

who had a ticket yesterday should have had the same free auto as people

who waited today, after all those people waited just like todays people did!

But I still say that it was not Showmasters direct fault...... :rolleyes:

At the end of the day be it for what ever reason he did not show. I agree its a bit crap that those on sat do not get a free auto but thats the way of it and no amount of complaining will change a thing. So for all those on saturday unlucky, all those today well done!

At the end of the day be it for what ever reason he did not show. I agree its a bit crap that those on sat do not get a free auto but thats the way of it and no amount of complaining will change a thing. So for all those on saturday unlucky, all those today well done!

LOL Captain Chaos you stirrer! :rolleyes::D

:vader: I didn't go to LFCC 3 with the intention of getting a Val Kilmer Autograph but as i got in rather early i was able to get a VT. I then carried on doing what i was there for with the idea that he might not turn up. I was a little dissapointed that he didn't turn up, but it wan't the end of the world for me. I felt really sorry for those who had been waiting since 7 0'clock and had wasted their time and i am glad for those people that SM are going to sort autographs out for them

Let's hope that does not ever happen again SM!!!!

What about those who got a low number from saturday as they had to get in early as he was only supposed to sign until 2

The poor guy looking after queue kept getting asked god bless him he did what he could which was a grand job

what i have been told is that Val is ONLY signing items for people on Sunday Only. he was only appearing for a few hours anyway and is usually late for his play explaining why he may not have turned up. Today only is free.

Sorry

To be honest I think I don't think that just having a "VT" should entitle ANYONE to a free autograph - i mean it's not as if you are ACTUALLY queing for the whole day to get an autograph, unlike a book signing where you could well be there that long. I personally held a few tickets for guest which I didn't end up using as I'd run out of money - though I did pass them to others who wanted signings. I would've been pretty pissed off if it had been MY Val ticket I'd passed and THEY got the free autograph.

Going to a collecting event shouldn't be just about ONE guest, then moaning that you didn't get to see him (I'm speaking generally here and not acusing anyone :P ). It should be about fun.

Having said that, it was extremely unprofessional of a guest to not even warn Showmasters that there was no intention of showing up. I don't know the personal circumstances and don't wish too, but I do know that right from the start this looked dodgy.

Sorry to air this. I am a woman and I have a time of the month. Nuff said.