Billy in Jovial Mood

Just got back and relaxed enough to quickly post a huge thank you to Billy for letting me whisper in his ear ;-) no not that kind of whispering lol.

Billy you were a star with the kids today, my son's hat will take pride of place in his bedroom and he'll wear it with pride.

Did anyone else fim Mr Boyd in a good fun mood??? He allowed photo's and I love him for it - only took me three years to pluck up the courage to ask, well worth it I must say. Totally genuine lovely guy with a "seed" of wickedness in him that I hope will never disappear.

Beth if you went today I am sorry I missed you hun, I have managed to salvage your mobile mumber from my yahoo account but not sure if it'll work but I'll give it a try.

Once again thank you Mr Boyd. See ya in Germany lol ha ha ha ha ha.

Lisa x x (and Callum and baby Eowyn)

Edited by BrandinsChick

hiya mate

long time no speak! I was there today and did have a wonderful experience with the lovely mr boyd too!

If u wanna email me my address is poppy169@hotmail.com and we can exchange numbers there. I have still been emailing you! But have heard nothing in yonks.

Love Bethxxx :lol:

Billy Boyd is very nice, meet him at C7 & he was very good in Lord of the rings talk & auction :lol:

Billy wasn´t attend at the C7. He was just at the C3 and C6 :D I had few chances zu meet him (inclusive Ring*Con last year). I hope he´ll come back for C8!!

Just got back and relaxed enough to quickly post a huge thank you to Billy for letting me whisper in his ear ;-) no not that kind of whispering lol.

Billy you were a star with the kids today, my son's hat will take pride of place in his bedroom and he'll wear it with pride.

Did anyone else fim Mr Boyd in a good fun mood??? He allowed photo's and I love him for it - only took me three years to pluck up the courage to ask, well worth it I must say. Totally genuine lovely guy with a "seed" of wickedness in him that I hope will never disappear.

Beth if you went today I am sorry I missed you hun, I have managed to salvage your mobile mumber from my yahoo account but not sure if it'll work but I'll give it a try.

Once again thank you Mr Boyd. See ya in Germany lol ha ha ha ha ha.

Hi again! We met at C7, i be Callum as well!! I'm sorry I can't attend "the other event" as i'm on holiday during that time. But I have to agree, Billy was great fun today as well - he's a top guy, the best!

im yet to meet a better guest than mr boyd  :wub:  :D  :P

I totally agree, unlike some other guests I've met he seems to just be relaxed about it, takes his time, wont be rushed by the crew and everyone leaves with a smile on their face.

and he says the funniest things!

That's good news, lol! :blush: Did you just come straight out and ask him?

I went back to talk to him later in the afternoon when he had no queue and we just chatted and I got a hug and then I said I had to ask him that and he laughed and said he spoke to Dom this week and he'd certainly know if it was true. If he'd said it was true I was going to ask him if he was going to be best man lol.

I went to both of his talks and I don't think I've laughed that hard for a while - I almost regretted asking him what the most surreal thing he'd ever done was when he replied that it was going to a very exclusive showbiz party with Dom dressed as Batman and Robin because Dom had fibbed and said it was fancy dress...the worrying part was a little bit afterwards when he mentioned fancying Chewbacca?!!!

You've gotta love the guy - he's got just as random a sense of humour as my friends and I so we always get on so well with him every time we meet him. He'll always be welcome at a SM's event as far as I'm concerned - I just become an even bigger fan of him everytime I meet him - such a humble, grounded and comical guy...he refuses to be labelled as a celebrity which I honestly admire him for, and I really admire the fact he will express what he feels, no matter how random, mad or eccentric he will appear.

He's the true meaning of a star to me.

PS - anybody else remember his impression of Dom in Hetty from the talk on Sunday?

I went to both of his talks and I don't think I've laughed that hard for a while - I almost regretted asking him what the most surreal thing he'd ever done was when he replied that it was going to a very exclusive showbiz party with Dom dressed as Batman and Robin because Dom had fibbed and said it was fancy dress...the worrying part was a little bit afterwards when he mentioned fancying Chewbacca?!!!

You've gotta love the guy - he's got just as random a sense of humour as my friends and I so we always get on so well with him every time we meet him. He'll always be welcome at a SM's event as far as I'm concerned - I just become an even bigger fan of him everytime I meet him - such a humble, grounded and comical guy...he refuses to be labelled as a celebrity which I honestly admire him for, and I really admire the fact he will express what he feels, no matter how random, mad or eccentric he will appear.

He's the true meaning of a star to me.

PS - anybody else remember his impression of Dom in Hetty from the talk on Sunday?

aw, I wish I'd gone on Sunday too now, just to hear that talk. I adore him, he really is the most down-to-earth guy, I hope to see him lots more in the future.

Did anyone else fim Mr Boyd in a good fun mood??? He allowed photo's and I love him for it - only took me three years to pluck up the courage to ask, well worth it I must say.  Totally genuine lovely guy with a "seed" of wickedness in him that I hope will never disappear.

Once again thank you Mr Boyd.  See ya in Germany lol ha ha ha ha ha.

Hi again! We met at C7, i be Callum as well!! I'm sorry I can't attend "the other event" as i'm on holiday during that time. But I have to agree, Billy was great fun today as well - he's a top guy, the best!

hi Callum - shame about the "other event" as Billy will be there too, but hey, you've met the guy now and you are as hooked as the rest of us!!

Squeeeeeeeeeee!!

• 2 weeks later...

Damn it - I missed BOTH of Billy's talks as they were on early and coz I had a bit of a cold I kept over-sleeping so I never made it to the con in time for them... :rolleyes:

Was really looking forward to chatting to him too, but I didn't have enough cash to buy a photo to get signed..

Hopefully I'll get the chance to see him somewhere else soon.

:)

TLEG.net - come see my site of rather-good-ness & read my LFCC 3 report

you guys have said it already and i totally agree!!

Billy Boyd is the greatest!!

much as i love the other hobbits ( esp elijah )

i have to say Billy is fast becoming my favourite.

the more i meet him, the fonder i get of him.

And he's just so funny!!!

:P:D

:unsure: Billy :lol: