Charisma?

niina

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK A little treat for you Charisma fans. She looked lovely on Saturday and better still in that gorgeous dress on Sunday, so here before SM put up the official image gallery next month (I've not had anywhere near a chance yet to sort thru all my pics to put onto a CD yet).......Charisma Carpenter

380352304dpzaKm_ph.jpg

Your pis didnt come up for me on the forum any chance you could email me it please?

I wont use it for anything I would just love a pic to put in a frmae with my sign up in my room. Please? :pyth:

Buffyisgr8150@aol.com

There might be a "no" hotlink about the link, copy and paste the url on your browser to see Showmasters picture

http://image46.webshots.com/46/5/23/4/380352304dpzaKm_ph.jpg

Well my Charisma experience was less than wonderful, to say the least. I got no acknowledgement from her whatsoever, she never even looked at me, wouldn't allow a photo, even for me to take a picture while she was signing, and only signed Charisma with no personalisation at all.

Was not worth £20, I would have been just as well buying off of ebay or from a stall!

Adam

www.adam-smith.co.uk

I have a couple of very grainy Charisma pictures.  They are really grainy though - my digi cam is getting on a bit and doesn't like the bad lighting at earls court!

Charisma 1

Charisma 2

Charisma 3

Charisma 4

I love them, do you mind if I share them (credit you of course) with fans that couldn't attend the con, thanks :)

Of course - thank you for asking :)

My Charisma experience was ok, it seemed a bit rushed. She did smile and said Hi!, but it seemed like she was going through the motions (to quote a song) - I think she may have been a little bit embarassed because I wanted my Playboy signed, which is understandable, she even signed my photo of her what looks to be To Busy Chaa!

One more thing when I was in the queue there was a sign saying that she was only doing personalised autographs, so I told her my name - I later found out that my mate who was behind me in the queue just got a signature - go figure!

I know it is a bit late, but here are my Charisma pics!

Enjoy :huh:

Edited by BarryDon

I met her early on sunday too. She was nice enough. With my friend, we spoke for a minute with her. She was very smiling although a bit "un-natural". I asked her if she speaks any French and she said no but that her best friend is French. So I said that she should learn a bit of French but she declined and said that she likes better to listen to it. Lazy girl ;):D

No picture tough because we couldn't turn our flashes off :D

I met her on the Sunday and I managed to get a personalisation. I also managed to get possibly the least flattering picture of her available.

21964363_35cc44d563.jpg

Note the strange, alien-like left hand :)

This one was a bit better, though. If a little orange!

21975579_2b7b90533e.jpg

I was about third in the line to meet her on Sunday, and she was lovely to us. I got smiles and some chatting, she personalised the things I asked her to and even wrote "Happy birthday [name]" on an autograph I got for a friend. A great guest, even though I felt slightly rushed.

I also got her to sign the video boxset cover for the last four episodes of season 1 Angel, and she commented "I wasn't even in that season!" ... I didn't click what she'd said in time to assure her that it was a season one set, not season five, which she must have assumed for some reason.

Which is weird, considering the box had episode titles/descriptions, her name, and two pictures of her on it! :D

hello all

i was unable to attend the show this time would it be possible for anyone to send me any pics they took

inparticular charisma ron pearlman val kimer and kate mulgrew

my email is theterminator@ntlworld.com

many thanks

david

Edited by the_daveinator