Charisma?

niina

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was still really lovely though, chatting to the little kid in front of me.  And then apologising when muscles (Lou Ferrigno) stole my Playboy as she was about to sign it  :(

I remember you!

I was the girl sat with Charisma on Saturday and I remember Lou pinching your magazine and I felt so bad for you having to just stand there and wait for him to finish! Lou was a bit of a cheeky one actually, lol.

Hi Yvie.

Lol yup that was me ("thanks muscles").

Well I guess that makes things more interesting for you crew people. How was it sitting there all day? I felt sorry for the guy standing on Val's queue, must have had the same question asked literally hundreds of times. :o

I didn't mind standing there waiting, especially as I thought you were pretty hot. :jason:

Awww, thanks :unsure:

I had a really good day, actually. She was lovely and her sister in law (the woman sat behind me), Kim, was really funny and she kept making fun of Charisma.

We saw LOTS of Playboys (and were a bit reluctant to touch one that looked pretty, erm 'used'), slagged off a couple of her outfits in her 8x10s and laughed at the clothes she wore in the early photo shoots - "Oh my God, look at those shoes! What WERE we thinking?" lol

She was actually very nice to a lot of people and kept cheating with the photos. If there was a gap behind someone who wanted to take a picture (usually because they were still choosing their 8x10 or looking for their money at the photo stand), she'd slip in a sneaky posed pic rather than sit there doing nothing and waiting for the next person to come up to the desk.

Almost every time a baby was brought to see her she'd try to guess its age and she mentioned how much she missed her 2 year old back in LA, she played peek-a-boo with a few too. Towards the end of the day she was starting to get quite tired (it's harder than it looks to sit there all day signing), but she still managed to say a few words (if only briefly) to just about everyone she saw.

She wanted to go home at 4pm that day, so her queue was closed just before, she then had an impromptu photo session for about 5-10 minutes with some patient fans while she waited for her car to show up. I've sat with a few guests now and she wasn't the nicest (that was Adrian Paul), but she was high up on the list :wub:

It was rushed, but it was still cool to meet one of my fav Buffy stars. She told me she was doing a play over here does anyone know anything about that?

She said she would like to do a play. She didn't have any immediate plans.

Charisma was really nice when me & my sister met her on sunday, we had season 5 dvd for her to sign. Even though they didn't promote her on it, she was still happy to sign it. Then, we had a couple mins of chat with about the season. We were allowed to take photos but you had to have the flash off, but she didn't mind at all.

OK A little treat for you Charisma fans. She looked lovely on Saturday and better still in that gorgeous dress on Sunday, so here before SM put up the official image gallery next month (I've not had anywhere near a chance yet to sort thru all my pics to put onto a CD yet).......Charisma Carpenter

380352304dpzaKm_ph.jpg

She looks amazing thanks for sharing! Do you mind if I repost it? :lol:

The photos are MY copyright and are not to be reproduced without Showmasters consent. I'm sure they would not have any problems with you posting a link to this website forum though.

KEITH

anyone who wants a pic of charisma altho im posing in it is more than welcome to have a copy... i know that it shows that i have my"crew" t-shirt on as i was working....but i only got a posed pic on sunday as she was leaving as i asked her if i could...she did say no and i said that i understood then she said that myself,mum and little sister could as we had brought our autos just b4 she was leaving....

i had been working on Ron Perlmans queue taking the pic on sunday....IM SO SORRY if ur pics didn'y come out to well please dont hate me for it...

anyone who wants a pic of charisma altho im posing in it is more than welcome to have a copy

please just post your email and i will send it...xx

It was posted above :lol: webmaster@angel-us.com

thank you :)

i received the photo from tametammy, THANK YOU. its a great shot, especially with you and charisma together. i'm glad it worked out in the end judging by your story. what time did she leave on sunday?

and keith, where's your photo gone?? did i miss something?? EDIT managed to see it, dw

Edited by yikhai

here i'll share the rest f my pics anyone who wants me to email them a copy of any let me know ur emails and you can have them....

tammy..xxLFACC 3

Thanks for emailing. That photo is awesome and I'm really, really jealous!

edit: In fact the whole lot are awesome!

Edited by danger_mouse

Finaly home again.

I thinks Charisma was verry lovely.

I had such a great time with her.

As I ask her if she would mind to take a pic with me, she jumped from her seat and smiled.

So I hope I can soon share my pics with you.

She also personalised one of my pics but another she just singed with her name.

So I got both *G*