Charisma?

niina

awesome photos, guys. guess she was wearing white today, a contrast from yesterday, hahaha

StevieB, thanks for sharing such a great picture of charisma, i don't mean to sound like a pain but is there any chance you could send me the photo as well via e-mail, please? i would like to remember the day as my first meeting with a buffy/angel actor and first autograph. the other reason is because my photos turned out...well, pretty damn awful, hahaha :wub:

check it out for yourself:

default002.jpg

yeah, u must be thinking the same thing, my camera bites, hahaha

so StevieB, if you could, i'd be ever so grateful. if you would like a small donation from me via paypal, i'd be happy to give one for the best resoultion of the photo you have. my email is:

yikhai@hotmail.com

and heres a pic of the auto i got

default009.jpg

if you could help me out, that'd be great, thanks

yikhai

Edited by yikhai

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you guys for the pics, keep them coming :blush:

yikhai your 2nd picture didn't show up :unsure: (edit: pic is back :lol: )

Thank you StevieB, got the picture and emailed you back.

Edited by Jademaliburoad

I got three autos (ticket number 539 on Saturday) in under a minute, two on photos which were personalised and one on the cover of PB which was not. I said "if you could sign the cover that would be great" meaning, if Charisma didn't feel like signing naked pictures of herself then fair enough, but she took that to mean no personalisation so there's my retirement fund (kidding...)

I felt sick as a parrot when I returned late on Sunday and saw her posing for photos but the queue was closed. If only I'd known there was a possibility I would have camped out all day. Ah well, serves me right for checking out the Frida Kahlo exhibit at the Tate Modern... what was I thinking? :rolleyes:

Edited by themongkey

Pity i didn't meet her. but if SM hasn't noticed. the £20 rule scares people away alot. Sure people do go to see their stars regardless and they'll make money (the star that is) cos of the extra 5 bucks. But that extra £5 usually stops people in their tracks and you can hear complains from other fans.

Also whats up with that short person in the shirt, wearing glasses tending to Charisma queue?

Plenty of people where filming the events at LFCC 3 today. Charisma beautiful and very eye catching, so your going to get people watching (innocently mind you) and galking. i see several people with camcorders and moblies filming the stars no problem. Obviously as this place has so many pictures put up from digital devices and whatnot. (place would be boring without the pics wouldn't it?) This joker mind you, sees me doing the exact same thing everyone else is doing, so starts taking things personal for some reason. He thinks he is blocking my shot so i use my zoom and get pass him.

As i start to move it to other stars taking in of course the event and soaking up the atmosphere (when it was good in spots?) he comes up to me quite rude without introducing himself and says in a low voice.

Stop filming?

No excuse me, with any good manner. Not establishing any eye contact in a good way at all i.e. trying to eyeball me?

I don't care who the person is, eyeballing is very rude its enough provoke anyone. if this guy kept at it along with his rude behavior with somebody else who knows what their reaction would have been like. Seriously SM should stop getting, untrained, slackjawed, slobbish individuals who sleepwalk through conventions like this with unprofessional behavior. :o:angry::angry:

Make eye contact, speak clearly and don't eyeball a mere guy who is only trying to enjoy seeing some stars. If you have a problem air it. Don't try to block someone's shot or walk/jump in front of them while they are filming. i have no problem talking to somebody and reasoning with them if they think i'm standing in one place too long. i'm not anti-social or something. So why the disrespect nature of sm crew who don't put their weight?

This guy spoiled my decision to see Charisma most definitely. See sm, unless the people you've picked to crew your events behave in an orderly manner and know how to approach somebody and knows about customer service or dealing with the public which US customers to these shows are. My cash is staying put until you pick individuals who have manners. :P;)

Same goes for that American fella. seems all friendly on the outside, but i heard him bad mouth a couple of people under his breath and whispered into another crew member's ear about something while looking in my direction?

Distasteful events.

SM crew usually are quite alright, i've talked to several at cons. Extremely friendly ones and nice kind thoughtful people who tell you a bit about themselves while you wait in line to meet a stars signing autographs. The good ones are suppost to outweight the bad ones aren't they?

Well you get these type of complaints all the time. Logically something isn't right so either fix it and hire people who know how to jobs without being difficult and making life uneasy for customers wanting to see a star. But then change their minds cos crew or security are eyeballing them or mouthing off in earshot thinking they are tough or macho and can easily get away with disgusting behavior?!

Although this time it wasn't as bad. I've seen it happen to others and its happened to me.

Anyways that spoiled it for me. Not the day mind you, just that minor rudeness that could have been worse had the reaction been wrong. Not to mention the money staying in my pocket instead of going to Charisma. isn't that the point of the show. Getting them to see guests they want to see, rather than irritate people into changing their minds!

Edited by Megafan

I loved meeting Charisma, she's the person I went down there for. I should have asked if I could have a photo with her but felt like I was slready takin up too much of her time. I went up twice coz I wanted 6 items signed,lol. She was shocked at how much I wanted signed and said 'U cant pay this then you'll have no money to go shopping.'

She was gr8 though, had a gr8 chat to her, she personalised what I wanted and would definatly meet her again- she was awesome!!!! :D:lol::P

Same goes for that American fella. seems all friendly on the outside, but i heard him bad mouth a couple of people under his breath and whispered into another crew member's ear about something while looking in my direction

what american fella one of the dealers????

I thought Charisma was great but after meeting Adam I suppose I had higher expectations. It just seemed all too rushed... a quick scribble and on your way. She didn't personalise it and even though she asked "is that it?" I didn't feel confortable asking for more. I guess I should have just asked.

As I said at the start of the post I thought she was great. Just wish she'd been more like Adam.

Still it was a real rush to actually meet someone I'd seen for so long on 2 of my favourite shows.

She was my last angel cast member to meet, i wasnt allowed a photo wish ******ed me off cus she let the girl in front of me it was the stupid blank of a security guard that said no, was gutted but at least i met her, she was nice but rushed...

She seemed to keep changing her mind on the photo front.

On sunday it went like this

photo's allowed

no photo's

no photo's except children

no photo's

then nothing listed on the front board.

I was allowed to go up with my partner. SM staff were talking to each other, so was able to take a couple of snaps while my partner was talking to Charisma, no interruption to her. My friend who came with us then went up and SM staff told me no photo's! I just wish it was consistent thats all.

My partner and I have our pictures signed to both of us, she was joking who would get possesion of the photo if we broke up.

Here are the autographs I got. I agree with the consensus that it was all a bit rushed. But just judging by the VQ numbers she was easily the most popular there so was to be expected I guess.

charismaphoto.JPG

charismaplayboy.JPG

She was still really lovely though, chatting to the little kid in front of me. And then apologising when muscles (Lou Ferrigno) stole my Playboy as she was about to sign it :lol: .

Thanks SM for bringing in someone I thought would never come over to the UK :D

Edited by danger_mouse

Hey Ki :)

did you got your pics yet? Did you have a great time?

I love to see everyone pictures :rolleyes:

i hope you don't mind me asking but what does it exactly say on the playboy cover?

It reads "To (me), Charisma"

But she signed it twice because the pen's ink didn't grab well on the glossy paper. I need to get it spray fixed at a photographer's still.

hey all,

just wanted to say a special THANK YOU to homerjs1 and StevieB for sending me a charisma shot each from their signing days. funnily enough they arrived at the same time in my inbox so it almost felt like a charisma christmas, hahaha. so thank you guys, i owe you big time

danger_mouse, two very good shots of charisma that you got signed, i especially like the one from "You're Welcome" episode. i also have the playboy issue but i wasn't sure if she would sign it so i didn't bother bringing it. one question, is yours a special issue as the cover is purple while mine is a dark red? any idea?

btw did anybody see any place to get the signatures authenticated? my friend who was with me at the time said something about when he was at a NEC con, there was a place to get it done for £2.50. if there wasn't, i think SM should set one up for us. if there was, then i must have missed it...somehow

i thought she looked great, definately worth meeting her, but i did feel a little rushed. luckily, i was there at 11:00 and at that time, there wasn't a queue so they let me go striaght in even though i had just got a VT ticket of 600 or so.

shame about the no photos, although i heard from one person that when there was no queue toward the end of the day, he was allowed to go up to her and she allowed him take a photo of her, which was nice of her.

i really wanted at least a photo of her with my autograph so if anyone who was able to get a good photo of charisma and wouldn't mind sharing, please drop me an email. i'm willing to donate some money via paypal if required, thanks!

all in all, a great day, very nice to meet her but regret not being to have a chat during her last minutes at the con (she left quite early, around 4-ish)

cheers and hope to see some of you guys next year, early july

yik

Hey if you can get me ur email ive got a pic of chrisma if u'd like it altho its got me in the pic ur more than welcome to have a copy...

danger_mouse, two very good shots of charisma that you got signed, i especially like the one from "You're Welcome" episode. i also have the playboy issue but i wasn't sure if she would sign it so i didn't bother bringing it. one question, is yours a special issue as the cover is purple while mine is a dark red? any idea?

Thanks man. It's a good question. I remember when they were released there were a few purple ones knocking about in America. I had a red one like yourself, but I was burgled back in January and they actually stole it! :lol:

So I got me a new still sealed one from some Playboy back issue site, and it happened to be purple when it arrived. Content is exactly the same though. :rolleyes:

Cheers for dropping in the episode title, that's actually quite appreciated. I thought it was the best pic there by far (Charisma AND a sword!).

Hey if you can get me ur email ive got a pic of chrisma if u'd like it altho its got me in the pic ur more than welcome to have a copy...

Would you be able to mail me with that one please?

And to everyone else who has posted pictures - do you mind if I save a copy of each and save them to my website? Totally for my own use.

hey tametammy, yeah i'd love to see your posed with with charisma, my email is yikhai@hotmail.com

danger_mouse, hehe, i didn't realise that they had that shot of charisma in their selection. she looked really good in that episode and its ashame she didn't do any posed promo shots for season 5. "You're Welcome" is the last episode that charisma featured in as cordelia chase and was also the 100th episode of Angel. pretty cool, huh? btw is that a custom made marble plaque you have that photo mounted on?

someone stole your charisma copy of playboy?!? thats kinda ruthless but i'm glad you got some sort of variant cover. now with the autograph (twice!!), maybe its worth even more then ever.

She was still really lovely though, chatting to the little kid in front of me. And then apologising when muscles (Lou Ferrigno) stole my Playboy as she was about to sign it :unsure:

I remember you!

I was the girl sat with Charisma on Saturday and I remember Lou pinching your magazine and I felt so bad for you having to just stand there and wait for him to finish! Lou was a bit of a cheeky one actually, lol.

danger_mouse, hehe, i didn't realise that they had that shot of charisma in their selection. she looked really good in that episode and its ashame she didn't do any posed promo shots for season 5. "You're Welcome" is the last episode that charisma featured in as cordelia chase and was also the 100th episode of Angel. pretty cool, huh? btw is that a custom made marble plaque you have that photo mounted on?

someone stole your charisma copy of playboy?!? thats kinda ruthless but i'm glad you got some sort of variant cover. now with the autograph (twice!!), maybe its worth even more then ever.

Hi dude. Well it looks like marble, but it's a basic lacquered piece of ply. I was asking around earlier about how to preserve the signatures on my Playboy and no-one really seemed interested except one very helpful friendly American lady. So simply when I had the photo signed later (in case my Playboy faded or something) I went to her for a slip cover. And they had these on sale (with any name at the bottom) for £10. I thought it finished it off quite well.

I have only seen the later episodes once through, so cheers for the catch up. Uni gets in the way of watching them over and over. THink I'll get box sets the next time they're in a buy one get one free :blush:

Yeah I didn't realise immediately that it had been stolen. They raided the room, but a couple of months before the con i decided to make sure it was alright and it was just gone. Cheeky sods. But yeah I hadn't really thought about it's potential value. Makes me reluctant to leave it on the wall. Actually that smae burglary my housemate's Eliza Dushku signed poster went too. :blush:

Your autographed pic looks sweet too. There were a fair few pictures to choose from!

She was still really lovely though, chatting to the little kid in front of me.  And then apologising when muscles (Lou Ferrigno) stole my Playboy as she was about to sign it  :lol:

I remember you!

I was the girl sat with Charisma on Saturday and I remember Lou pinching your magazine and I felt so bad for you having to just stand there and wait for him to finish! Lou was a bit of a cheeky one actually, lol.

Hi Yvie.

Lol yup that was me ("thanks muscles").

Well I guess that makes things more interesting for you crew people. How was it sitting there all day? I felt sorry for the guy standing on Val's queue, must have had the same question asked literally hundreds of times. :blush:

I didn't mind standing there waiting, especially as I thought you were pretty hot. :blush:

I have a couple of very grainy Charisma pictures.  They are really grainy though - my digi cam is getting on a bit and doesn't like the bad lighting at earls court!

Charisma 1

Charisma 2

Charisma 3

Charisma 4

I love them, do you mind if I share them (credit you of course) with fans that couldn't attend the con, thanks :)