Charisma?

niina

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought she looked great, definately worth meeting her, but i did feel a little rushed. luckily, i was there at 11:00 and at that time, there wasn't a queue so they let me go striaght in even though i had just got a VT ticket of 600 or so.

shame about the no photos, although i heard from one person that when there was no queue toward the end of the day, he was allowed to go up to her and she allowed him take a photo of her, which was nice of her.

i really wanted at least a photo of her with my autograph so if anyone who was able to get a good photo of charisma and wouldn't mind sharing, please drop me an email. i'm willing to donate some money via paypal if required, thanks!

all in all, a great day, very nice to meet her but regret not being to have a chat during her last minutes at the con (she left quite early, around 4-ish)

cheers and hope to see some of you guys next year, early july

yik

Great day today!

Agree totally about the rush through seeing Charisma.

At the pay/photo desk we were told not to take any photos so we put our cameras away but as we approched a sign said "no flash photography" Seeing the gap in the rule - as it were- we took advantage and took some non flash snaps. Took photo while my husband was getting his photo signed and Charisma unexpectedly posed for it! What a smile!

I am in the dark ages and not on digital, only 35mm, so prob cant get piccy to you.

She was looking stunning of course and was ever so friendly. What more can we ask of our stars?

Saw her fairly on the day - as everyone's said above was rushed through (and could only get a few blurry shots without flash) but she seemed pleasant enought and we shared a little moment of reflection on Glenn Quinn...

Gather just afterwards someone used a flash and they stopped allowing photos for a while. But by 4ish she had an open queue and she was posing for photos with some people. My only regret of the day (even more so than the Serenity booth and Val Kilmer going awol) was not getting a good photo of her.

I had a photo with Charisma. I didnt get a ticket so waited till it was open que and at around 4pm I just went right through and she posed happily. I was using Surfy Sah's camera so i didnt know how to turn the flash off either so it flashed but Charisma didnt complain:)

KIWI :P

at first when i got there it was only personalisations and pics allowed but by the time it was my turn it was not allowed and they were very strict on it this didn't really matter as she was really nice .

Edited by niina

I didn't get a photo cos she was rushed, but she was lovely and gorgeous!!! I had a brief chat about hair which was fun. And i'd love any pics 2!! Dunno bout paying though, i'm totally broke now!

I got very confused by the Personlisations as well, I was told all photo's would be persolised but when I got to Charisma she just signed my pictures. She was very lovely and I am very glad that I finally met her :lol:

with mine, she signed it first and then she asked if she wanted me to personalise it and i glady accepted her offer

has she done many comic con signings? and i don't just mean in the uk, also in america?

I was very shocked that it was an open queue, I was expecting a deja vu experience similar to James Marsters at C7. She looked very stunning face2face. I think I maybe the only one that thought she wasn't all that friendly :lol: She did personalise my photo though which I was extremely happy about!!! :D

I agree we were all a bit rushed through, hardly even an acknowledgement of my presence, but I saw her very early on so I think they were trying to avoid getting behind. I managed to catch a quick picture of her, without flash as requested, and though she did look lovely she also looked a bit "headachy", maybe why the request was made at the time, then photos were stopped altogether for a while, then permitted later when she perked up. This was as good as I could do in the few seconds allowed:

th_DSC00295.jpg

Thank you for sharing, she looks stunning. :)

A friend was there for me, and brought back a picture for me (personalize) but didn't manage to take a picture. Stevie, may I ask you if you could send the picture to me (bigger), so I could keep it as a souvenir.

Please let me know, thank you

webmaster@angel-us.com

Edited by Jademaliburoad

My Sister and myself were about 6th in the line on the Saturday my Sister managed to get a photo but then they said they were stopping photos which I agree with since their was a lot of people who wanted to meet her.

She was stunning as ever and was very nice but I don,t know what she was like later on in the day because she would be getting tired.

Thank you for sharing, she looks stunning. :)

A friend was there for me, and brought back a picture for me (personalize) but didn't manage to take a picture. Stevie, may I ask you if you could send the picture to me (bigger), so I could keep it as a souvenir.

Please let me know, thank you

webmaster@angel-us.com

All did and done, hopefully with the attatchment working and the right size for you. :wub: