BRILLIANT!

Rev_Bem

hey

Just got back from the event. it was brilliant! i met everyone i wanted to. I managed to meet and have pics with sarah clarke and xander berkley and my bro did the same with billy boyd, jon breck and john barrowman. I also managed to get hold of some very hard to get hold of mags and dvds, so all was good. There was alot of good stalls there (one of my mates brought alot of neat artwork/ framed pics for cheap), every guest seemed friendly, it wasn't crowded and good time were had by all. Oh and a note for all val kilmer fans, he didn't show at all today and will be there from noon tommrow.

Edited by Rev_Bem

I concour with that - absoultely brilliant also prefered the tannoy system and so much easier to get to

I also met John, great guy, and also Kate Mulgrew, Garratt and Nicola Bryant - though coudn't afford any more but thanks so much guys for everything and will consider next years - photos up soon :)

thoughts on today.

ron perlman - really looked forward to meeting him, wasnt let down. excellent, very friendly. great photo with him.

charisma carpenter - she was great, but very rushed. her assistant had already passed my photo to be signed while she was still talking to the person in front of me. no photos.

billy boyd - always friendly, unfortunately stopped having posed photos pretty early, so i missed out there.

adam baldwin - didnt meet him myself (sister & nephew met him). he was great with them. very chatty. posed photos. he is a very big guy, huge hands apparently.

lou ferrigno - again didnt meet him but from what i saw he was very talkative with the fans.

val kilmer - unfortunately didnt turn up, only dissapointment but kind of expected.

well organized event. helpful crew members, special mention for the crew lady who came & told us val wasnt coming , so that we could head off home just after 1 o'clock.

thanks showmasters.

My pinky on the run team enjoyed the day indeedie.

Lou Ferringo, very friendly and charming, posed for photo, and I was rather grateful he had his muscles on display. Never seen anything like that down my local gym!

Ron Pearlman, husband and friend saw this top star and reports were very good. A cool guy, bags of charisma, and time for photos.

Charisma was looking stunning and although it was the fastest que in the west we nabbed a posed photo - which she beamed for.

Friend saw Sarah Clarke from 24 and again reports were good.

Jeff Wayne could well win man of the match as he had time for everyone.

Val Kilmer, by not turning up we thought it simply added weight to his star persona. On the other hand he probably over slept, it happens to us all.

Good atmosphere, tar showmasters. The crew were a good helpful bunch. Will come again.

This was one of the best conventions I've ever been to.

The venue was excellent, very spacious with plenty of room for stalls and guests.

I was able to meet Charisma, Billy Boyd, Sarah Clarke and Xander Berkely all and have photos taken with all at the end of the day (around 4pm) without spending a penny on autographs. I was delighted about this as before I've been turned away because i haven't bought an autograph.

The crew were brilliant, much better than the crew at C7, the whole event was much more relaxed and chilled out and the free talks were also great.

My only complaint was that at the Billy boyd talk, the PA wasn't loud enough but I was glad that by the time the 24 talk came round, everything was loud and clear. Also, Val didn't turn up but I'm not really annoyed about this because the only reason I was planning to meet him was because my friend is the biggest Val Kilmer fan in this hemisphere!

Really excellent, the best SM's event I've ever been to.

KIWI :P

I only met John Barrowman. He was lovely, friendly and didn't mind having photos taken (and he stood up and put his arm around those having pics taken).

Saw the Glen Larson and John Barrowman talks. Glen Larson was ok, but again John was wonderful. He was funny, charming and it was quite obvious he was enjoying talking.

billy boyd - always friendly, unfortunately stopped having posed photos pretty early, so i missed out there.

this was only becuase he was doing a mid day talk :-) his que was pretty much relaxed and open after and we had a few taken with him. Quick note to those going tomorrow, get your autographs first then go back later for photos when the que dies down.

I went back to the con today. I left yesterday without metting charisma and a part of me just felt like i was missing something so seeing as i only live in hertfordshire i decided to head back (despite being slightly hungover). I got there at about 11;30 and headed straight to get my v-ticket and to my surprise the guy giving the tickets out said i could just join the que (despite the fact he told the people behind me to come back in an hour or so) I met her and got a brilliant pic with her auto so needless to say i was more than chuffed! It seemed alot less packed today but still great (the people in the batman costumes were ace!)and i was in and out within an hour complete with a sense of fulfilment ;)

GREAT DAY .......

ELVIRA was great a true goth hero

CHARISMA was so cool

BILLY...lord of the rings boy

RON respect to the hellking

MATT WOOD. great bloke

LOU... fantastic

JON BRECK.....one of the the best he had alot of time for everyone.

THANKS SHOWMASTERS FOR BRINGING THESE TOP GUESTS ........WORTH THE TRIP FROM WALES CHEERS

Rev, I take it you are an Andromeda fan? Have you been to any of the conventions before?

Yeah, Andromeda was underated. And yeah, I met Kevin Sorbo last month - top bloke! My 3 fav shows are buffy, 24 and andromeda and now thanks to this con i've met people from all three, horrah!