1st Thank you thread

merrymerl

Just to say thanks to Showmasters and all the crew!

Got to meet the couple of guests I wanted really quickly, the whole thing seemed to be really smooth, cheers.

Much better than wembley, simply much easier to get to.

hope the rest of the weekned goes well for you guys and the figures add up so this will continue as the highlight of the london signing shows.

Cheers

meet john breck (the creeper) - what a great guy! he posed with the mask and joked around, he was having proper chats with people and everything..all the guest seemed friendly (the ones i meet n e wayz)

great day

yes, i agree that john breck was great from what i saw. although i haven't watched jeepers creepers, he seems like a genuinely nice guy, when he didn't have a queue, he came out and posed for photos, its ashame i barely knew who he was

definately a great day, got alot of bargains and some neat freebies. met charisma carpenter and hope to see more great celebs next year

thanks!

yik

I'd like to say thankyou the crew & Showmasters, everyone was really friendly and helpful and I for one had a great time.

The guests I met were very friendly and polite and I was delighted that I got a photo with Adam. Thanks again to the kind lady crew member who took the photo for me.

Billy Boyd was hilarious and his talk was worth the entrance fee alone.

:rolleyes: