NEW GUESTS FOR C8

red8886

So what do we all think i'm thrilled.

a bit pissed about they way the talk tickets are being sold but apart from that its all good.

i feel a bit like an Adam stalker mind you lol

And what about all the confusion with James could it be two Marsters trips in 1 year.

The best kinda choas though.

i hope there are more buffy guests purely because i'm a greedy ggreedy person

i hope some of them fo the Friday cause at C6 it was awesome no queue for anyone.

Well I do- posted in an other thread about it.....

However..I'm still debating about it.... When I went to LFCC3 yesterday and picked up the C8 guest announcement leaflets, its got-

Nick Brendon, Andy Hallett, Kelly Donovan and Adam Busch confirmed with photos and everything. Under Buffy & Angel talk section it say's Amber Benson is going to be there??!?!?! Is this just a typing error or something by Showmasters>?

I'm sure that wasn't left on there maliciously to hoodwink people into buying tickets for the talk and party, they probably had their leaflets printed before they found out she couldn't come, and it was too late to change. SM have confirmed in her guest announcement thread that she is not coming.

What I DON'T understand is why they thought she was going in the first place when she never ever could? It's not like something came up and she could no longer make it, she was ALWAYS unable to go.

Weird.

EXCELLENT guest confirmations so far fingers crossed for Eliza & Emma maybe though too  :lol:

I have a photo of the season 7 main cast that I'd love to get signed by Emma as I currently only have Nick Brendon's auto on it. Just bought the Tru Calling DVD today and forgot what a great show it is. Emma and Eliza would be a great addition to the line-up.

Edited by rickyparty

I'm sure that wasn't left on there maliciously to hoodwink people into buying tickets for the talk and party, they probably had their leaflets printed before they found out she couldn't come, and it was too late to change. SM have confirmed in her guest announcement thread that she is not coming.

What I DON'T understand is why they thought she was going in the first place when she never ever could? It's not like something came up and she could no longer make it, she was ALWAYS unable to go.

Weird.

Probably a mix up between agents and the like they normally know what the actor is doing better than the actor themselves and then there is managers getting in the mix

I have to say, I have never ever found that to be the case.

Her mum sorts out a lot of stuff like that for her, and her mum did not tell SM she was coming, someone else did. That's why I can't figure it out. Still bothering me.

Just an example of stars and managers at the James Marsters talk he was asked if he was going to some thing and James is like no we've got such and such planned

Then twominutes later his manager/agent runs up to say yes he is booked for it and its following this and that.

It was probably just a breakdown in communication.

Maybe someone from the Amber camp said yes without realizzing it would clash with the book tour and someone in SM was a little to eager and posted it before it was poperly confirmed.

i more intersted in the mystery of the James Marsters Post

• 2 weeks later...