green day tour shirt

Mr Frodo

I bought one at the gig last night but I guess you could try ebay i think peeps will be selling them on there soon!

Saw loads of dudes wearing them on way home at the services today and I had mine on and everyone was like 'Awesome gig last wasnt it?' and I was just smiling from ear to ear! :D

i bought one off one of the dodgy blokes cause it was cheaper. even tho its about 10 sizes to big :P

but yea, probably ebay

that was a t-shirt !!?? :D

Kirsty never misses a bargain !

i bought one off one of the dodgy blokes cause it was cheaper. even tho its about 10 sizes to big  :wub: 

but yea, probably ebay

that was a t-shirt !!?? :lol:

Kirsty never misses a bargain !

tshirt

dress

whatever

:wub:

i went and tried to get it from my local sainsburys and they aint got it! damnit! Will look out for it 2mora though

how many K's did they get?

They got 5 Ks dude!!! I didnt expect anything less!

I know youre gonna buy it but just a quick quote from the review, Kerrang described the gig by saying it will

'...go down in rock n roll history as the moment when Green Day stopped being a huge selling band and became the band of this generation.'

Sent shivers up my spine did that! And I was one of the lucky ones to actually be there :blink:

i went and tried to get it from my local sainsburys and they aint got it! damnit! Will look out for it 2mora though

how many K's did they get?

They got 5 Ks dude!!! I didnt expect anything less!

I know youre gonna buy it but just a quick quote from the review, Kerrang described the gig by saying it will

'...go down in rock n roll history as the moment when Green Day stopped being a huge selling band and became the band of this generation.'

Sent shivers up my spine did that! And I was one of the lucky ones to actually be there :D

:P YAY! So was I and I loved every second of it!!! When they on tour again!!!