MUST READS!

@field

Got reasonably excited when I started reading this topic, then less so as I seen the dates.....

I've only got into Comics (very) recently but really enjoying them. As a noob (and an OCD one at that) its hard to find good points in the timelines in which to start from that more experienced folk may take for granted.

I spoke to a great guy at Forbidden Planet who put me onto Avengers Civil War and I loved it. The only down side is at £18.99 for an hours read I feel a bit used and abused for my cash but I understand Amazon may be about half the price which seems fairer going forward.

Love the Avengers so might read along those lines but really interested in so many more above, but costs are a big issue as I'd love to try so many different characters and see what sticks with me. I like the larger collection books too as at least I can get my teeth into them and not be done after 5 mins.

• 2 months later...

Ive started reading some Marvel NOW! series recently, Thanos Rising, Guardians of the Galaxy, NOVA, all cool stuff. But the one I would highly recommand is Savage Wolverine, by Frank Cho (first six issues)

S.H.I.E.L.D is impressive too (the one with Leonard Da Vinci)

and if you are a Star Wars fan, you have to read Dark Times !

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...