Who have you met before?

Adam

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well... its not a great list (more like a story so bear with me) so dont expect one hehe but i think its a very emotional story... at the recent DB event in brighton i met nick brendon!!!! and i was shaking while in the line waiting to get my pic and auto from him so i was like jelly like u can imagine (seeing as ive never met any other buffy cast member and i just had to meet him to see how nice he was...and i just love the guy hes sooo funny!!!)

so as i was getting closer to his desk i got the shakes even more.. then i was next the steward told me to wait right next to the person in front of me by now u can imagine my emotions were starting to run really really high!! so the girl front of me went up had her pic signed she bought and had her pic taken, it all happened very very quickly and then the steward told me to go over to nick now.....

my legs were like jelly as i walked over to the desk he was sat at!! and i handed him my sunnydale yearbook and he said "hi!" to me and i of course said hello back... just before he signed my sunnydale yearbook tho i did ask him "can i show u something real quick?" he said "yeah sure" so i pulled up the sleeve of my t shirt and showed him my buffy tattoo (its the B from the buffy logo in light blue with a black outline) to which he said "oh wow! thats pretty cool!" so i got quite giggly over that, i sat next to him on the chair to have my pic taken with him and he put his arm around me for it too!!

i stood up to get my yearbook back from him and to say thank u but i just couldnt get my words out because i started crying so u can imagine i was stood there trying to tell him something but just couldnt grasp it into proper words...i thought ok quick exit maybe he wont notice but he said "are u ok" to which i said still cyring "yeah its just all too much for me" i was in a stae round about this time and he said "come back here" (he must of told hand signalled the steward to wait a minute i think) so i walked back over to him and he gave me a great big hug i wasnt expecting it and i told him he was wicked and thank u about 4 times i lost count cause i was still crying on him he let go of me and said "u going to be ok?" and i said "yeah im sorry" he said "no problem" but he even still made sure i was ok before leaving the area he was in till seeing the next fan and other fans were concerned if i was ok or not too

i get very emotional still when i talk about it but it was the bestest days of my life and very very unforgetable (topped off my 21st birthday!!!) i'll never forget either how very very sweet he was to me so a big thank u to him for making my day special!!!! :D

well... its not a great list (more like a story so bear with me) so dont expect one hehe but i think its a very emotional story... at the recent DB event in brighton i met nick brendon!!!! and i was shaking while in the line waiting to get my pic and auto from him so i was like jelly like u can imagine (seeing as ive never met any other buffy cast member and i just had to meet him to see how nice he was...and i just love the guy hes sooo funny!!!)

so as i was getting closer to his desk i got the shakes even more.. then i was next the steward told me to wait right next to the person in front of me by now u can imagine my emotions were starting to run really really high!! so the girl front of me went up had her pic signed she bought and had her pic taken, it all happened very very quickly and then the steward told me to go over to nick now.....

my legs were like jelly as i walked over to the desk he was sat at!! and i handed him my sunnydale yearbook and he said "hi!" to me and i of course said hello back... just before he signed my sunnydale yearbook tho i did ask him "can i show u something real quick?" he said "yeah sure" so i pulled up the sleeve of my t shirt and showed him my buffy tattoo (its the B from the buffy logo in light blue with a black outline) to which he said "oh wow! thats pretty cool!" so i got quite giggly over that, i sat next to him on the chair to have my pic taken with him and he put his arm around me for it too!!

i stood up to get my yearbook back from him and to say thank u but i just couldnt get my words out because i started crying so u can imagine i was stood there trying to tell him something but just couldnt grasp it into proper words...i thought ok quick exit maybe he wont notice but he said "are u ok" to which i said still cyring "yeah its just all too much for me" i was in a stae round about this time and he said "come back here" (he must of told hand signalled the steward to wait a minute i think) so i walked back over to him and he gave me a great big hug i wasnt expecting it and i told him he was wicked and thank u about 4 times i lost count cause i was still crying on him he let go of me and said "u going to be ok?" and i said "yeah im sorry" he said "no problem" but he even still made sure i was ok before leaving the area he was in till seeing the next fan and other fans were concerned if i was ok or not too

i get very emotional still when i talk about it but it was the bestest days of my life and very very unforgetable (topped off my 21st birthday!!!) i'll never forget either how very very sweet he was to me so a big thank u to him for making my day special!!!! :D

I was there on the Saturday. I met David Boreanaz and Nick. I actually met Nick twice due to Stewards privilages. I met him to get my photo and autograph then I went back to him at the end of the day after they had developed the photos and got that signed as well!

OMG! Nick is so nice. I wanna meet him now

Hey! aww Nick sounds great!! Aparraently Kelly is a doll too :wub:

But i have met who i can remember lol sometimes people go from my head and it's like argh is this true?!

James Marsters

Vincent Kartheiser

Julie Benz

Juliet Landau

J August Richards

Amy Acker

Stephanie Romanov

Brody Hutzler

Andy Hallett (aww yay!!)

Mark Lutz

Dayne Johnson

John Kassir (husband of Julie!! stand up guy!!)

uumm... is that all?? lol i don't remember argh..

but i do know i walked passsed Nicole Bilderback and keith Szarabahjka :D