OT - Is it true, Mac...?

proby's_girl

Are we right in thinking that we have actually found a man who can multi-task?!?

He's like an honourary woman (especially as mo pointed out with the hair - even if personally i like his hair like that!)

He's a genius who doesn't like guns...

We're talking MacGyver here! :D

Ok so it's not Stargate retlated in the truest sense of it but it's to do with Rick and therefore i think is qualified to be here!!!

It's a place for all us Mac fans to meet and discuss episodes and his hair etc! :lol:

I just got season 2 today eeeeeeeeeh!! :lol:

It came out some time at the begining of June, and as I have watched all of season1 about a hundred times and my friend was bugging me about how cool season2 was, due to there being a stool in Basildon today that had it, well I just had to have it....

Just watching episode one now :P

:hathor:

LLAP :borg:

I just got season 2 today eeeeeeeeeh!! :lol:

It came out some time at the begining of June, and as I have watched all of season1 about a hundred times and my friend was bugging me about how cool season2 was, due to there being a stool in Basildon today that had it, well I just had to have it....

:hathor:

LLAP :borg:

HIII how are U? long time no c!

I just got season 2 today eeeeeeeeeh!! :P

:lol:

LLAP ;)

uh-oh....which season's does Sue have.....I've only seen 3 episodes!!! soon to be more!!

Cool! i'm still watching season 1! i plan to buy season two and three after i have some money back after Lfacc3! :D

After watching the first ep i bought some chocolate! lol! even tho i didn't come across an acid leak i did need the chocolate by the end of the day! :P

• 2 weeks later...

I've just bought Season 2 off ebay ... slightly cheaper (hehe ok I saved 0.99p!!!) and now can't wait for it to come. Will be ordering Season 1 asap!!! (now to just purchase that multi region dvd player!!)

In the meantime I'll just have to put up with the VHS copies I have of the whole seven seasons :D :D

Mac is brilliant :D :D

• 2 weeks later...