Addicted to Sam/Jack Fic

Prometheus

As the title states am becoming a little obsessed with Sam/Jack Fic :lol: Was wondering if anyone else has Stargate fanfic addictions and what they are?

Also thought we could maybe use this thread to recommend any good fics (or authors) we've read, I know there are gazillions out there but there not all necessarily fab and then some of them are awesome :D

So Im a huge Sam/jack shipper and one of my fav fics is here Twighlight

just scroll down the page till you find this title. I loved it but it may not be everyones cup of tea! The other fics are worth a read too.

Shelbyx-x-x

I've not got into any in a big way. I watch the music vids...which are kinda visual fanfics........

I tried FFN but mainly coz they changed the whole system since i was a resident...in a group they deleted *grumble*

Tho I have had a bash at my own, have full plot.....just only a page of actual story so far

I just love whatching sam/jack music videos the guys that make them are so clever my favorite is one is to the song The safest place by leanne Rimmes a good place to find this and other cool vids is http://kawoosh.co.uk

ooooooh I live on there.....but I usually go for the comedy ones...

*cough* the best Dan/Jack one I found was whole again by atomic kitten.....it just is really good

• 2 weeks later...