Fave Joss Whedon

red8886

Fave Joss Show  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Fave Joss Show

• Firefly
    • Buffy the Vampire Slayer
    • Angel

Remember to take in the show. i picked the Firefly cause the bad seasons of Angel cancel out the good in my eyes leaving me with fave eps instead of Season and as much as i like Buffy i hated the character of Buffy so Firefly wins

Only just started watching Firefly, but I have to say so far it's amazing! Whoever got it cancelled should be strung up! :lol:

Damn straight at least we've still the movie to look forward to .

i like your thinking.

i hated the way it just ended i was dying to learn more about he characters.

at least we get to see more about the Reavers in the movie which should be awesome.

if it out the weekend of C8 (its terrible that i can't remember ther release date) i'll be going to easycinema for sure.

i'm so excited about it. Does anyone know what Joss Whedon is workin gon after its release or is he taking a well deserved break

Buffy got my vote, though Firefly would be my second choice. The fact that Firefly only had 14 episodes makes it a bit difficult to compare it to the other Whedon shows. However, in my opinion Firefly doesn't have a bad episode and if you compare the season to the first season of Buffy or even the entire first season of Angel, for me Firefly is superior in quality, though I guess that's to be expected considering Whedon already had 5-6 years experience on TV by that time. Despite the bad episodes Buffy had, it is without question my favourite show of all time. I don't think I'll ever be invested in a show and it's characters the way I was with Buffy.

Edited by Evil_Faith

I went for Angel, but I think Firefly had the potential to be a better show.

But it is difficult to compare as it ran for such a short period.

What I liked about Angel was it sort of took the Buffy verse to a whole new level and it kind of grew up. There was a lot more room for characters to develop, such as Wesley and Cordelia and it kind of seemed more real world (strange I know), but it made sense for example that you had a cop, Kate Lockley investigating what was going on.

Agreed!  It should work well in movie format, and hopefully if it does well someone with more sense'll pick it up as a series again!

Unfotunately, the deal between Fox and Universal that enabled Universal to make the movie prohibits any new series for some considerable time. There is, however, the posibility of 2 further movies should Serenity do well.

if it out the weekend of C8 (its terrible that i can't remember ther release date) i'll be going to easycinema for sure.

It's out in the UK October 7th

i'm so excited about it. Does anyone know what Joss Whedon is workin gon after its release or is he taking a well deserved break

A break, Joss Whedon? Does he know the meaning of the word? Joss will be writing/directing the Wonder Woman movie and then hopefully working on the Serenity sequel. Before that of course there are the Serenty tie in comics and the next 12 instalments of Astonishing X-Men.

Oh and I voted Buffy, because it was the first. It was a hard choice because I love them all in their own, very different ways. But it all started with Buffy, and if it wasn't for Buffy we wouldn't have had Angel or Firefly.