Favourite memory from L 2 ?

dufresne

Mark Rolston was my hero ! Eye contact, called me by name, chatted freely about Shawshank, volunteered extra inscriptions on my poster ! So often the supposedly minor guests are the real gems !

I remember being totally dumbstruck while with Micheal Biehn - really kicked myself afterwards ;) .

And don't even get me started on getting to meet BURT REYNOLDS !! :lol::P:lol:

• Moderators

Simon Pegg just being the coolest guy ever ...

Nick Frost wondering why the f*ck people wanted to meet him and being slightly confused about it all ...

Burt Reynolds just being THERE and being Burt Reynolds! Seriously, BURT REYNOLDS IN THE SAME ROOM AS ME! I'm calm :lol:

I don't think I've ever come away from a show thinking that so many guests were so nice and genuine. There's usually a couple that come over as moody gits but I must have been lucky at LFACC2!

To watch guests like Michael Ironside talking and talking and so many people coming away happy .. makes a hell of a lot of difference from being pushed through a queue with a 5 second meeting and autograph. I know that sounds lame but seriously, crewing is a great experience when u actually see people enjoying themselves instead of bitching!

David Hewlett from SG:A being nice to me just cuz my name was David, even though I said I didn't like Stargate lol

Jonathan Frakes' phone going off during his talk, that was funny!

Damnit, too many memories .. getting my hands on some Alien replica guns, made for some fun play time ;)

Aww let's have LFACC2 again :P

I remember being totally dumbstruck while with Micheal Biehn - really kicked myself afterwards

same here - he was as cool as a cucumber! asked where i was from and he even knew where it was!!! If he had been anymore laid back then he might have fallen off his chair!! Was a bit dissapointed with his photos. the terminator one was bit poor but got a good aliens one and a good tombstone one. sadly val isn't in the shot tho - would have been cool with both there autos on!

Linda blair - what an absolute lovely and gorgous lady she was! happy to chat about whatever, pose for photos and i brought her an article where she had been named 2nd best child perfomance ever for the exorcist (beaten by jodie foster for taxi driver) but as she commented that was nothing to be ashamed of - jodie was excellent in taxi driver!!!

And as for the atlantis crew!!! - they seemed a bit over awed at the response (espcially joe!) but they were happy to talk , pose for photos and were just all around great people!!!

Damnit, too many memories .. getting my hands on some Alien replica guns, made for some fun play time :lol:

hahaha thats my fav memory, and sitting with Mark Rolston :P;)

Happy memorys!!

Burt Reynolds just being THERE and being Burt Reynolds! Seriously, BURT REYNOLDS IN THE SAME ROOM AS ME! I'm calm

Burt Reynolds lives on the moon, where he fights alien dinosaurs. He is the World's Greatest Man.

Nothing compares to meeting him.

:lol:

Burt and Michael Ironside!

Frakes was grumpy which put a dampner on it a bit, but it was nice being able to move around and not have to wait too long for your place in the queue.

Burt. . .THE GOD, THE LEGEND, THE GLOBAL SUPERSTAR AND ALL ROUND NICE BLOKE! LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE BURTMEISTER! :lol::P

• Moderators
DAVID HEWLETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

him lying on the table!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wont post the pic again cause im fairly sure everyone has seen it by now :D

;) did you meet David? :o

:lol:

:D:P

Jonathon frakes was a teeny bit grumpy which upset me, but 2 seconds later i was busy goin, 'i just met riker :P ' lol

It was sooo funny walkin round with my bf, n him constantly sayin 'I JUST MET NICK FROST', and him writing on the photo 'can i get any of you ***** a drink?'

It was funny meeting Lursa n Betor as my brother introduced me as the 1 who can tell them apart :rolleyes: haha

I loved goin around with my bf cos it was his first time to london, and his first sci fi show... and 1 of our first dates ^_^ lol, bless him... he bought me a queen calendar 2 which was soo coooool :P

Getting there was funny too, I went in2 the loos and saw two people gettin dressed into their LOTR costumes and 1 sayin it was a bit 2 big.... at that point, you just know you're with a special bunch of people :P

Edited by Nighthawk

DAVID HEWLETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

him lying on the table!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wont post the pic again cause im fairly sure everyone has seen it by now :lol:

:o did you meet David? :o

:headscratch:

:lol::P

me? meet David?? i dont recall doing that ;)

of course i did!!! ;) cheeky!

Having Burt Reynolds thump me on the back for no apparant reason!??!!

Being in the crew room and seeing Michael Ironside there...and then hearing him call me by name and start chatting randomly about stuff! Then him bear-hugging me and insisting someone take a photo...which I never saw unfortunately!

Being Guest Assistant for Melody Anderson...

oh it's all too much...and I can't really afford go to LFACC3 which makes me sad! :headscratch: