latest Guest Announcement - ADAM BALDWIN

yeah I hope theres Predator 2 or X-files pix too

Could you remind me which character he played in X-files ? B)

he was the super soldier dude that mulder apparently "kills" but didnt obviously! he is in season 9 and i think season 8 a bit too...hes a mate of doggett's or so he thought anyway......... he meets his maker in the series finale towards the end in the desert....

oops hope there isnt anyone who hasnrt seen that yet....sorry!

Thanks ! Now I see clearly who he is ! :( An X-files piccie would be cool then ;)

And about the other event, I would just say that Adam has never been officially announced on

the website (where he could have been a bonus guest). As long as we don't know the whole

story (once again), we should avoid starting another con war !

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do wonder why Showmasters steal guests from other events. He'd been announced for another event that weekend, so clearly Showmasters promised Adam more money, which isn't nice for the fans who'd booked to see Adam at the other event!

There'll be tears before bedtime if this is true. B)

I fully support DULE STANDARDS.

I see it like this. Screw the other fans we have him, they don`t. He cancelled the event nobody made him! Honours in the dollar with some people, even if that is why he cancelled nobody knows? The other event could have had problems etc.

They need to come to Earl`s Court im going and if he has some cool pics he may even be lucky enough to score 15 big ones off me ;)

I have mixed views on this guest being announced.

He was booked for another event that weekend and I do think that it is unfair that he cancelled that event to appear at another one, I know alot of people who are going to that event and are now upset/angry that he has cancelled to appear else where.

It always seems to be the fans that are done out of when stuff like this happens.

I feel sorry for all the fans going to the other event who were not only looking forward to seeing him but have paid to. After all, whatever the circumstances it's never the fans fault and they are always the ones that lose out. I also empathise with them because it could just have easily been the other way around, and sadly probably one day will...

I'm with Giggle on this one and I am gobsmacked! :o

So do I, especially the reason that was given to people by the other event organiser as to why he couldn't attend that event.

please can we not start the arguing again *gets down on knees and begs* we dont know the details,

but we do know details..he was supposed to be at another event and cancelled to do this. obviously he's just thinking about money and not the fans <_<

please can we not start the arguing again *gets down on knees and begs* we dont know the details,

but we do know details..he was supposed to be at another event and cancelled to do this. obviously he's just thinking about money and not the fans :o

Hit the nail on the head there.

but we do know details..he was supposed to be at another event and cancelled to do this. obviously he's just thinking about money and not the fans :o

Not necessarily...... ever thought he *had* to come to LFACC because he was told to by the film distributors? :D

Showmasters have said they are working closely with people like Fox and Universal. What with Serenity coming out soon perhaps he had to attend for PR work for the film. *shrugs*

Either way I'm happy he's coming to LFACC - I was gutted that I couldn't see him at the other event as it clashed with this one.

At the end of the day I do feel for the fans at the other event if they are missing out but there is nothing stopping them from popping down to Earls Court to see him - after all I know alot of people doing just that to see Charisma. ;)

And aren't convention goers told that you should never book a ticket for an event for one guest as changes happen to the line up all the time?

Either way I'm happy he's coming to LFACC - I was gutted that I couldn't see him at the other event as it clashed with this one.

ME TOO!! As I said before, I like FMJ awesome film :o

Edited by bigharrypotterfan