unbranded-adam-baldwin-photo.jpg

CLICK HERE for a full filmography

CLICK HERE to go to the LFCC '05 website

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin
I thought he was at that other event happening that week-end :D Anyway, maybe he'll be there only one day or he could do both events. Whatever, I'm gonna meet him somewhere :P

Thanks

No, Adam is doing London Film and Comic Con both days, and is exclusive to us over that weekend.

I thought he was at that other event happening that week-end  :D  Anyway, maybe he'll be there only one day or he could do both events.  Whatever, I'm gonna meet him somewhere  :P

Thanks

No, Adam is doing London Film and Comic Con both days, and is exclusive to us over that weekend.

Thanks for the info :o

just checked the other convention website and hes been taken off, so yay he'll be here instead  :(  :o  :D

Indeed, he is not advertised for the other event so we can fairly say that he will be at LFCC on both days.

woohoo for us :P

He wasn't that good in ID4 - actually ID4 was s*** !

* Crosses fingers for Alan Tudyk *

More Kubrick guests please !!!!

So that's Full Metal Jacket poster, and Predator boxset (for Davi to sign at C8) - cool ! B)

yeah I hope theres Predator 2 or X-files pix too

Could you remind me which character he played in X-files ? B)

he was the super soldier dude that mulder apparently "kills" but didnt obviously! he is in season 9 and i think season 8 a bit too...hes a mate of doggett's or so he thought anyway......... he meets his maker in the series finale towards the end in the desert....

oops hope there isnt anyone who hasnrt seen that yet....sorry!

I do wonder why Showmasters steal guests from other events. He'd been announced for another event that weekend, so clearly Showmasters promised Adam more money, which isn't nice for the fans who'd booked to see Adam at the other event!

Guests can be cancelled at any time, from any show, for any number of reasons ! Who's to say that the other event had ACTUALLY signed Adam ?? That often happens ! Anyway, dry yer eyes and come to Earl's court with the rest of us !

I do wonder why Showmasters steal guests from other events. He'd been announced for another event that weekend, so clearly Showmasters promised Adam more money, which isn't nice for the fans who'd booked to see Adam at the other event!

There'll be tears before bedtime if this is true. B)