Billy Dee Williams

Han Solo

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
:angry:;):P What a surprise cancelled again!!!! 3 TIMES NOW (if u inc. memorabilia) THIS GUY TAKES THE ****!!!!!!!!!

Don't you know the "M" word is banned in here ? :D

Can't wait for the end of November myself .... I hear Kenny Baker is making a rare appearance. :P

Seriously though, I hear they have Kenneth Cope, George Best and a few Red Dwarf this time. The Only Fools and Horses Fan Club will be bringing a few as well ... hopefully Boycie and Marlene !! B)

carrie fisher will not be at c4, she did a signing tour in the uk for another con group earlier this year, that was her only signing.

Did you go ? or did you hear how it went ? She must be fed up with naff cameos like scream 3 and charlie's angels FT. Any idea what she charged per signature ? Dirk Benedict was £20 at NEC this year ... pushing it a bit I thought .....

Dirk Benedict was £20 at NEC this year ... pushing it a bit I thought .....

Ahem. *blushes* I spent £60 on him when I was there, but he is my childhood hero so I suppose it's OK.

He was sooooo charming - I couldn't keep away. He told me he was coming back in the winter and hoping to bring Dwight Schultz with him. I assume he means the November one.

rainbowsparkle

Dirk Benedict was £20 at NEC this year ... pushing it a bit I thought .....

Ahem. *blushes* I spent £60 on him when I was there, but he is my childhood hero so I suppose it's OK.

He was sooooo charming - I couldn't keep away. He told me he was coming back in the winter and hoping to bring Dwight Schultz with him. I assume he means the November one.

rainbowsparkle

No, don't get me wrong, horses for courses and all that. I just wish that they brought someone who means that much to me !

BTW I saw a piccy in a mag of Dirk at M. and a sign behind him said £20 for somthing and £35 for something else .... what was that about, I couldn't make it out ?

It goes without saying that the usual SW faces will self sponsor, and we should see a higher than usual Dr Who turnout with it being the 40th anniversary.

Interesting to note at the M in Glasgow (surely the poorest lineup ever ?), Chris Parsons (KLOM, K3PO and “Stormtrooper” (!) was £15 and Peter Weller …. Erm ROBOCOP … HELLO !!!! will be the around the same price @ C4. Surely the revolution is coming ?

Interesting to note at the M in Glasgow (surely the poorest lineup ever ?), Chris Parsons (KLOM, K3PO and “Stormtrooper” (!) was £15 and Peter Weller …. Erm ROBOCOP … HELLO !!!! will be the around the same price @ C4. Surely the revolution is coming ?

So in other words you felt it was a bit of a rip-off? ;) When you put it like that, it really puts the prices for autographs at Collectormania into perspective! :lol:

I used to LOVE M but it's not the same, I feel that now there's 3 a year, they spread the guests out. 

Don't get me wrong, I still go to M every time and spend far more money than I can actually afford!!

I have to agree. Three times a year (not counting Glasgow!) is a bit much, and there are not really enough signings per show to be worth my while travelling (I live in Ireland).

If they had one in March / April and one in just before Christmas (even Chewbacca needs to pay for Christmas pressies :vader: ) that would be plenty. The one in July was just Dirk Benedict and the same old faces. Last November there were over 70 signings, and about 25 of them were worth bothering about !

Sorry but we do not allow free advertising of other shows basically, that is just general policy round here, we do allow free speech of course but we don't want other people coming on here and deliberately advertising other shows. Not that you were doing that, but we just have to try and stick to our rules sorry. Please enjoy the forum, everyone learns the rules as they go along.

Fox