From the Organisers...

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone. Just a quick post to let you know we are here and reading your comments. Its great to see that so many of you have enjoyed the event. We certainly have, and the guests also have expressed how much they enjoyed meeting all of you. I have had a lot of chats with all the guests and they all say how much it means to them to meet you all and how great it is to be appreciated. They also commented on how polite and pleasant everyone was.

Once we have recovered from it all we will get to work updating the site and putting our pics and videos on there so keep an eye out later in the week and we will put it up as soon as we can.

Thanks to you all for coming.....Look forward to C4.... Organisation starts tomorrow!!!

Andy

:D

post-2-1052174725.jpg

Thank you for organising C3. I think I speak for most people when I saw we're all eager to see who you have lined up for C4 (Dom Monaghan appears to be a popular guest choice) so look forward to you putting up the details online.

LOTR Fan

thanks for organising the event!! its made me really happy because ive finally met tom felton!! lol. e's gorg! wen u do a next collectormania would you be able to ask him 2 go again? i totally love him and i no that loads of otha girls do!! can u post loads of pics of him?!! lol. :lol:

Hi,

I just wanted to add my sincere thanks for putting on such a fantastic event. I finally got to meet my idol Billy Boyd who I have been slightly obsessed with since I saw him on stage in Scotland. He was such a nice guy as was everyone else we met. I eagerly look forward to C4

Thankyou once again

Sarah. :D

May I say congratulations on another fantastic event. The guests were such a pleasure to meet. Each collectamania event gets bigger and better so I'm really looking forward to C4.

A big thank you to the organisers.

Martin

:blink:;):D A big thankyou to you all for organising this event - I got to met Corin Nemec twice and Armin Shimmerman and it was great, trouble is I have been in a daze ever since ...........especially after meeting Corin. I just can't wait until the next one.. Well done and again thanks.

Thanks soooooo much guys, it was my first collectormania and i enjoyed it so much and it was a dream come true to meet some of the cast of Lord Of The Rings hehe cant stop grinning when i think about it. Im now looking forward to collectormania 4, :blink: i cant wait to see what you guys have lined up for us.

*wanders in and reads comments* lol. I would also like to say my sincere thanks to everyone at showmasters, it was a brilliant day (I went Saturday) and like itcomesinpints aka Sarah said, Im extremly thankful for giving me the chance to meet my idol. Billy Boyd is the loveliest, kind and humerous person I have ever met and I cant wait to meet him again. I was elated (I think that means totally over-the-top happy? ;) ) to come back down south (I live in Portsmouth :blink: lol) carrying with me a autograph signed by the gorge hobbit actor himself for me.

I was also very happy to meet Andy Serkis, who was so friendly aswell, can I just say that he has a wicked sense of humour and I felt at ease with both.

Thank you so much everyone, I too, look forward with bated breath to the announcement of C4, let there be many, many, many more Collectormania's to come!

I wish I could've met Dominic Monaghan, Tom Felton, John Rhys-Davies and Sala Baker, but we didn't have enough time!

much peace

x-Pollie-x

Showmasters, that was an amazing weekend. I was there for the whole four days, and barely had time to eat, there were so many fantastic guests! The LOTR showings were the highlights of the event - a privileged few got to witness the God that is Andy Serkis honouring us with his re-enactment of the legendary Two Towers scene. Probably the most moving thing I have ever seen, I wept like a baby.

Bruce Hopkins was a pleasure to meet. His stories made us feel a part of the whole LOTR legend. Unfortunately, I lost the ability to function as a normal human being in the presence of Billy Boyd, oh well. John Rhys Davies - what a star.

Paul McGann - you have got to get him back for C4. He was an absolute darling, very easy to talk to, very generous. Yep, I'm a bit of a smitten kitten!

Roll on October!

ahahah whee! yeah, geek-o-rama* i havta say was quite safe. the only disopointment was that i didn't buy as much as i would of liked, i had to be stuck in the car for over 2 hours AND i was number 491/500 in tom feltons line, even though he pissd off much earlier than every one else. no real loss in my veiw though- sorry Tom felton fans! :D* Other than that, every thing was very cool and i am soo going to the next one!

lots of love

part of the ealing massive

we were the girls with a girl with HUGE WINGS! -yup that was us!

*thats what it has come to be known as in our school!

Thanks Showmaster, for giving my friends and I a brill weekend!! We all work in the shopping centre and had to get our signings before and after work and during our lunch hour!! (this meant turning up very early to be first in the queue before work!) The good thing was that I was just finishing work when Dom turned up so I saw him as I work in the creche which is right next to where Billy was signing!!

Many thanks Showmasters for such a great LOTR weekend ( I was Pippin the hobbit that won your LOTR costume comp BTW) :P

I was especially impressed with the FOTR & TTT screenings with the actors - the organisers were even great enough to cancell the cinema show after the LOTR screening becuase we'd over-run out time slot - that was so great!

Just one thing - please tell me that you're going to post the video of the TTT cast talk on the website - Billy said something lovely about my costume and I'd love to see it :)

Pauline xx

thanks for organising the event!! its made me really happy because ive finally met tom felton!! lol. e's gorg! wen u do a next collectormania would you be able to ask him 2 go again? i totally love him and i no that loads of otha girls do!! can u post loads of pics of him?!! lol. ;)

lol i have nothin else to say lol she said it all!

thanks for organising the event!! its made me really happy because ive finally met tom felton!! lol. e's gorg! wen u do a next collectormania would you be able to ask him 2 go again? i totally love him and i no that loads of otha girls do!! can u post loads of pics of him?!! lol.  ;)

lol i have nothin else to say lol she said it all!

once again, i couldnt agree more, PWWWWWWWWEASE BRING TOM BACK! U TOTALLY MADE ME DREAM COME TRUE!

It was brilliant, despite the two hour train journey there and back. Getting the autograph and photo with Billy Boyd was a dream come true, I'm still a bit in awe that I actually met him.

Most of my friends have decided that they're joining me for C4 see you there. :)

it was a great event,My first collectormania but hopefully not the last..i was a bit dubious beforehand but it was fantastic!!

i met Tom Felton and made some new friends in suzi,sarah and Jac(luv you all!..Xx)

BTW i agree bout bringing Tom back....us TFAC girlies need him there..LOL!!