Viggo Mortensen

m4sure

lol Id love to meet him and i'm probably pays loads to!!! He's only really successful for lord of the rings. So i dont see why he shouldnt do a convention some time.

But he said in an interview he wasnt even goin to do lord of the rings until his son said he should. So dunno if he's that dedicated to come to a con. But i really really hope he does.....someday :P

I liked him in Crimson Tide, and before that, Young Guns II, and also in an early role, as Dennis Hoppers attack grunt, in Boiling Point...but I like him best in LotR ;)

It's pretty common knowledge that Viggo doesn't like to charge people for his auto, so I seriously doubt he would come to any of the conventions, unless he signed for free :P

It's pretty common knowledge that Viggo doesn't like to charge people for his auto, so I seriously doubt he would come to any of the conventions, unless he signed for free :P

agree with strider but it would be good if he did go

I really woulkd like to meet him. I can't go to LFCC (boyfriend is), but if Viggo is announced, I'd probably go "f*** it, I'm packing!"

My favourite Viggo movie is probably Indian Runner. Really powerful. And no, I'm not saying that cause of the naked shot of Viggo. :unsure:

My favourite Viggo movie is probably Indian Runner. Really powerful. And no, I'm not saying that cause of the naked shot of Viggo. :jason:

Ditto & as for the Nekkid shot...well that

scene is best viewed in slow motion! :D

I really hope someone can persude Viggo to go

to one of these conventions...btw he does sign

for money. His book signings arent free you know! lol! :lol:

Heard a rumour that Viggo finishes

filming his Spainish movie on 15th June...

so SM think quick...go & nab him before

he goes home!

Pleassssssssssssssssssssssssssssss-s-e-e-e! :P

...but surely at a book sigining, you are not paying for his auto, but actually for the book, (the signature is a bonus)....or do you have to pay extra on top of that?

Well Viggo usually does a poetry reading

at the same time so that costs money.

Anyway if it meant seeing Viggo then I

would pay the earth for the pleasure!

:::sighhhhhhhh::: :P:angel::wub: