Last Post Wins?

Nell

'Camel still plodding along.. Passes Rated who is sitting on a deck chair with a laptop, I think Rated is busy (Responding to lots of Emails on SM Website... Haha that will keep him busy)

Now to step on Iceman...

And take the lead once more.....

Camel Winning... Lets hear it for the Camel.... 'Cheers' Camel Bows. :smile:

'Camel still plodding along.. Passes Rated who is sitting on a deck chair with a laptop, I think Rated is busy (Responding to lots of Emails on SM Website... Haha that will keep him busy)

I would apologise but according to someone on another thread I am an apologist, so sorry for being sorry not sorry :clap:

Into the lead as I can multi task

So very sorry about this, but it's time for the Camel to take the lead...

So once again the Camel is Winning.. So sorry (True story)

:no::smile::no:

Strategically places a female two humped camel in the eyeline of CadetCamel who poodles over to have some #CamelTime

Rated becomes Rated_1st

• Like 1

Strategically places a female two humped camel in the eyeline of CadetCamel who poodles over to have some #CamelTime

Rated becomes Rated_1st

Camel loves the present that Rated has got him... So Excited Camel Can not keep his Hooves off her..... So as a Good will gesture will allow Rated to take the lead....

Ooops Sorry... :poki:

• Like 1

Rated becomes Rated_1st

Camel loves the present that Rated has got him... So Excited Camel Can not keep his Hooves off her..... So as a Good will gesture will allow Rated to take the lead....

Ooops Sorry... :poki:

And in return Rated has reserved a Camel Shack Of Love for you in the next village for the next four weeks. The do not disturb sign is up and all water and feed will be topped up daily in the next room.

Well that was an Exciting night... Phew. Female Camel and myself are going to be meeting up with 'Rated' Sisters, Unda and Ova this weekend and going to the Camel bar...

This puts me in the lead again........ :thumbup:

UNda and Ova said you promised a meal as well

As the Camel Couple bounce along all doey eyed, the Rated_SD13 Superstar racer flies by in his Ferrari kindly given to him by Space Cadet for hooking him up with some Camel Pie

Oooops I think your Ferrari has a problem as you seem to have slipped back into second place. Don't get the hump. :whistling:

As the Camel Couple bounce along all doey eyed, the Rated_SD13 Superstar racer flies by in his Ferrari kindly given to him by Space Cadet for hooking him up with some Camel Pie

Oooops I think your Ferrari has a problem as you seem to have slipped back into second place. Don't get the hump. :whistling:

I think SpaceCadet is getting THE HUMP tonight and whilst you watch through your John Lewis telescope, my Ferrari kicks into high gear and zooms into the lead

Oops, It's been very busy. Mrs Camel and me decided to watch our favourite movies... So we are going to watch the following....

Star Wars... A New Camel Hope. followed by;

Camel Strikes Back and then;

Return of the Camel.

So it's time to put our hooves up on the sofa with a pot of Camel tea....

Ps ... WINNING :smile: