Last Post Wins?

Nell

I have a feeling I spotted all 3 of you guys over the weekend!

Steele Saturday, graphic Saturday and maybe Coles today? I could be completely wrong though!

I was there all day Saturday (wore a black shirt, no jacket) and only the morning on Sunday (red t-shirt & jacket).

Good times were had but totally exhausted!

I witnessed quite a lot of filming by those Sneaky Zebra team (who did the great summer LFCC video), including the 2 real Power Ranger guests.

Most of my Saturday was getting autographs for my mum who couldn't be there.

Meeting Margot Kidder exceeded my expectations; what a lovely lady, really engaged in our conversation and grabbed my arm to check out my tattoo which lead to a funny moment about 'feces' haha.

Loved meeting the gorgeous Natasha Henstridge; we had a good chat about the FX work on Species and H.R Giger (my favourite artist).

I met Paul Mcgann on Sunday and was very surprised to hear that he never watches his films/work when I asked him whether he preferred the Directors Cut version of Alien 3.

Jon Bernthal was cool and chilled out, he wrote a nice message on my mum's autographed print.

oh and of course Ludo, he's a legend!

Hey all! Long time no speak! I have totally sucked at getting on here recently, lots of change in my life....all good though :-)

How have you all been? How awesome was the weekend?

Highlight for me was Nicole de Boer, got an awesome Prom Night 4 picture signed and got to chat ages about making it! :-)

Jid you are nearly on 2000 posts, I have been gone a while lol what were your highlights of the weekend?

Graphic - awesome report, did you get Paul McGann on your excellent looking box set?

Steele - how's it hanging in Stoke?

Good to be back :-D

I was there Sunday yeah! Couldn't make Saturday sadly :-( I was wearing a 'the fog' t shirt with a multi coloured shirt over the top, that sound like who you thought was me?

Jon was great wasn't he! Such a top guy, really nice and chilled and not at all big headed. Seemed genuinely sad that he is no longer in the show.

Possibly. We're you stood outside, near the top of the street at the traffic lights with 2/3 people around lunch time?

And indeed he was! Was surprised he wasn't big headed but that made it twice as good! Lovely guy. Wasn't going to meet him but so happy to have now!