To CAT_B

zebredy

Just wanted to know if you wanted to meet up at the Southend Airshow this weekend, quite a lot of the people from the SG2 group in Southend, will be there, there a great bunch of people ;) a bit nuts but great people :D

Just ask 'lookingfortarzan' she is a member of the group, she'll tell you just how cool we are :wub:

Although be warned you would be the youngest there, apart from Stuart who hardly ever turns up, and me, Im 23 but really could get away with 17-18.

Hope to see you there, if its yes then I'll find out where we are sitting on the Saturday/Sunday depending what day were going.

If not, well its nice to know there are other SG fans in Essex I'm still to meet :D

:P

LLAP :D

Edited by zebredy

Hmmm so maybe thats why there is a racket of fighter jets flying over my house where it seems to be every 5 minutes. Ah the joys of living in a military area. When its not the army 5 minutes away on the beach blowing themselves up, its fighter jets :P

Hmmm so maybe thats why there is a racket of fighter jets flying over my house where it seems to be every 5 minutes.  Ah the joys of living in a military area.  When its not the army 5 minutes away on the beach blowing themselves up, its fighter jets :P

we get helicopters going over our house, dam things, some times its like 12pm-2am I mean whats that about? :D

Hey just to add, anyone who's in Southend on the weekend is welcome to come say hello, the more the merier :D

Yep that means you to kayla if your there?

:wub:

LLAP :D

DAMN dude I would come but I'm being a VIking in Islip

and yes they're a great lot...........I joined (sg2 ie them) in about 5s of meeting them!!!

Thanks thats nice to here, epecially from someone who tries but can't always make it to the group :lol:

:lol:

LLAP :lol:

Edited by zebredy

Hmmm so maybe thats why there is a racket of fighter jets flying over my house where it seems to be every 5 minutes. Ah the joys of living in a military area. When its not the army 5 minutes away on the beach blowing themselves up, its fighter jets :wub:

Yes, the joys indeed....Ahhh gawd bless linton on ouse and fulford barracks. L-o-O is fun as that's where all the Fast Jet pilots train. Fulford is the Royal Signals bunch. Always a barrel of laughs if you accidently stray into the wrong part of the barracks :wub:

Brought up on Salisbury Plain as well. No end of tanks and aircraft there!! Oh and I saw the oddest thing, an armoured personel carrier pulling out of a Shell Petrol Station. Just a 'day in the life' for most people!!