• Rowan Atkinson
    • Sean Bean
    • Robbie Coltrane
    • Ian Carmichael
    • Matthew Corbett

Sean Bean and Robbie Coltrane

plz plz plz plz plz plz

JA

These are very reasonable guests. Sean Bean and Robbie could well do it! You never know!

and to be honest most people would say val kilmer was not likely or elijah wood etc but they have been to a showmasters event!! B)

I challenge every person who has "mocked" this list to sit down and look through each Collectormania/LFACC list, and also those run by other organisations, and honestly say which guest they were suprised turned up.

James Marsters and Carl Weathers come to mind immediately.

My case is not rested yet, but those are my opening arguments.

Acting talent and film companies have product to promote. They do press junkets etc and meeting the fans over a weekend can shoot a film or tv series through the roof. It is all about money to film companies and alot of acting talent. Acting talent need to provide for families, life styles and pensions. By promoting films/tv series and making them bigger allows them to shoot for bigger roles which mean bigger paydays.

Having met some of the list above and seen interviews etc, I do not believe these people are unrealistic.

Edited by Bam

You shouldn't be mentioning other events by name though!

I am usually the one saying that. At the time of typing someone was chatting to me and I typed in the wrong name. Have now corrected...goes to hide in the corner :)

I challenge every person who has "mocked" this list to sit down and look through each Collectormania/LFACC list, and also those run by other organisations, and honestly say which guest they were suprised turned up.

James Marsters and Carl Weathers come to mind immediately.

My case is not rested yet, but those are my opening arguments.

Acting talent and film companies have product to promote. They do press junkets etc and meeting the fans over a weekend can shoot a film or tv series through the roof. It is all about money to film companies and alot of acting talent. Acting talent need to provide for families, life styles and pensions. By promoting films/tv series and making them bigger allows them to shoot for bigger roles which mean bigger paydays.

Having met some of the list above and seen interviews etc, I do not believe these people are unrealistic.

Fair comment !

Samantha Bond

Yaphet Kotto

Elijah Wood, of course

Burt Reynolds

Billy Dee Williams

Adam West

Honor Blackman

Corey Feldman

Michael Biehn

Tony Todd

God - when you put your mind to it .......

get sean bean

Get Sean Bean, sorry but get real. If you want to meet him try a premiere or something like that, but im sure his apperance fee would be so mind boggling it would probably not be worth SM`s time having him there. He would take up 90% of the guest budget and there are only so many autos he could do in a day. There would be no posed photos and I doubt any personilisations, because he would have to cain through a ton just to make SM the money back for having him there, let alone make a profit so they can have better guests at future events.