Lets escape reality

red8886

We all hate our lifes sometimes so if we could escape into the wonderful Buffiverse that Joss Whedon has created what character would you be and you can pick the season.

now for all those who are going to say Faith that means you will have what ever tragic past she does and tht you are or will have the potential to be a murderer.

i say this cause i was gonna pick Faith but i don't think i could carry that about.

Nah Faith is my favourite character but i wouldn't want to be her she has one messed up past is always lonley and the outsider. plus anger issues bless her

That's a really hard question actually as Joss puts them all through such hell lol maybe Tara tho she has a hard past and dies or Oz part from the werewolf thing or maybe Jenny except she dies too lol and has a messy past.

Ok Willow before Tara died. Cause i can see her in me, and she has two great loves she's a good person and she's a geek like me lmao "computer nerds are so in there still in right"

woah i rambled lol

I was going to say season 5 Tara but she got her mind sucked by Glory which couldn't of been fun so then I was going to say season 6 Tara but the poor love died so I decided I wouldn't be Tara

I'm going to say season 5/ 6 Willow. I didn't like Willow with Oz so that would be a distant memory to me and I would be enjoying my time with Tara. OK so I have to deal with the loss of my girlfriend and I nearly destroy the world but I come through it with the help and support of my friends. Now coming up in season 7 I'm suppose to get together with some skanky potential but I deal with that when it comes round :D

I'd chose Willow, from any season, just cuz of the pure fabulousness of her! Hehehe.

If I had to chose a guy to be, I'd pick Spike probably, cuz he's also great, and has the best lines! :D

I'd also maybe chose to be season six Buffy, but only for the episodes where she's having sex with Spike, cuz, well, who wouldn't!!?

I'd also maybe chose to be season six Buffy, but only for the episodes where she's having sex with Spike, cuz, well, who wouldn't!!?

Me, I wouldn't :P

I don't know. Spike just didn't do anything for me

Edited by TruFaith

Me, I wouldn't :gorgeous:

I don't know. Spike just didn't do anything for me

Oh God i would in half a heart beat but then i'm a Buffy slut

spike

Oz

Giles

Angel (Season 1 Buffy not any other time)

Caleb

Faith

Ford (i'm a Roswell fan)

See i thought about her seeing as in Buffy she has the most normal life.

but really shes a bit of a cow really nasty and quite vapid.

In angel yeahh definatly but would i want the headaches/visions Doyles death playing host to demon that gave birth to its self. plus the whole angel thing maybe not

i realize that i haven't answered my own question.

i think i would like to be Darla totally evil and loving it hundreds of years running with Angel and Spike and before that withthe most powerful Vampire(the master)

and then in my final moments to do something so completely good selfless.

i mean i would love to not care what anyone thought of me and to be able to do my own thing

Excellent question and one I've never seen asked before. Despite Faith's troubled past, I think she'd still be my choice but I'd be her character at the end of Season 7 onwards. All the characters have pretty much had nasty stuff happened to them but at least Faith is a 'hot chick with super-powers', which would be cool to be. Despite the murderous tendencies, I like her personality far better than most of the characters on the show, plus by season 7 she's a lot more together and mellow.

For a human I think I would have to go with season 7 Willow because as Buffy says she's the the most powerful woman she knows, also who wouldn't wana be that sexy.

For a vampire would be Vampire Willow, cos she's just so sweetly evil.

For demon it would be llyria, cos she's kicks serious ass and is the probably the only survivor of the Angel crew.