A genuine question about Val Kilmer

dufresne

If I get a gold pass, I can join the back of any queue at any time, which pretty much guarantees me whatever guests I fancy.

Now Val Kilmer is only there "a few hours each day". So I want to make a point of meeting him, but no doubt he will be "no personalisation, no photos etc" and probably a limit per person. Ordinarily, that is me beat, as I almost certainly will not get another VQT. Which is where the Gold Pass comes in ! Will it automatically entitle me to personalisations and as many sigs as I like ? It'd be stupid to have to use a gold ticket twice ......

i only really want the autograph if it is personalised

JA

I dont like them personalised. I love collecting them and will keep them forever, but if s*** happens and I need the cash they are worth more just plain.

Does he personalise autos and does he pose for photos as i wanna meet him.

I am gonna be at the doors at 8:15am and he will be the first guest i am meeting.

Also how much do you reckon he might be??

Edited by BluebizzieB

Does he personalise autos and does he pose for photos as i wanna meet him.

I am gonna be at the doors at 8:15am and he will be the first guest i am meeting.

Also how much do you reckon he might be??

He is clearly going to be a popular guest and considering alot of the guests at C7 were no posed photos and some no personalisations I doubt he will be allowing them so go expecting nothing more than an autograph.

The way I see it Dufresne is that the 5 per person per visit limit will still apply.

The personalisation is purely down to the guest or their representative.

that is a good point! and it would be fair to keep it that way! :unsure:

but as it's per visit, if you have a gold pass, can you not go up more than once? :rolleyes:

The way I see it Dufresne is that the 5 per person per visit limit will still apply.

The personalisation is purely down to the guest or their representative.

that is a good point! and it would be fair to keep it that way! :unsure:

but as it's per visit, if you have a gold pass, can you not go up more than once? :rolleyes:

That's the point I was making - surely they should just lift the no personalising / limit per person stuff for gold tickets ??

What is a Gold Ticket and how do I get one?

This is my first time coming to the Comic Con. Second time for a convention full stop.

Whilst I'm on the subject, how much are the guest talks and how do I book them? As far as I know they're not included in the admission price.

Or are they? Could anyone please let me know.

Thanks.

i think val will be only there in the morning on the sat- as there is usually a matinee at 2.30 (not sure about his play but thats the usual swing of things) sun i think he will turn up in the afternoon and sign till close!