CSI: the ship/slash thread!

surfy_sah

having mentioned this thread to a few people, have finally got round to posting it! :D

for those who may not know (if anyone can give a better explanation, feel free!!!)

SHIP - wanting 2 characters to get together e.g. Sara and Griss

SLASH - wanting 2 characters to get together e.g. Greg n Archie (thanks for that Neoroid, hehe!)

so who do you ship / slash for?

details n goss here but NO SPOILERS please! if it hasn't aired on c5 then shhhhh for now :D

add piccies too if you've got some! :angry:

Luv sah xx

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg and Archie!!!! Wooo! They definately should get more time together on screen! I'm not even sure they know each other exist! *sniff* But if they did....*kinky eyebrows*

Um, Grissom/Sara for more conventional ship and Warrick/Cath too! Oh and Nick/Greg too!! Can't forget those two! :angry:

Sara and Grissom :D

I think Catherine and Warrick would go well together, but I would love to see Warrick get together with someone nicer than Catherine (apologies to Catherine fans out there - but this season she is irritating the the hell out of me)

Edited by ukinvestigator

I must admit Catherine is getting on my nerves too! She is too highly strung for my liking at the moment... Everyone seems to be "against" her. Constantly complaining, and she's making more mistakes...

Anyway! Woo Greg and Archie!! :wub:

I thought Catherine was annoying at first this season, but then i thought about the fact that she's just got this big promotion, she's still a struggaling mum, so it's like an achievment for her to be having such a great career and I'm not surprised she's getting a little stuck up.

KIWI B)

do we get to read the fic (excuse for another new thread :lol:) when you have finished it? :rolleyes:

watching NY last night and it's quite shippy!!

quite like Mac and Stella as a couple! and also Danny and Aiden seem flirty, in a playfull sense too! :lol:

not sure if any of the Miami peeps are shippy! can't say I would like to see Calleigh with Speed or Delko :lol: like Yelina and Horatio, but that is a bit wrong really!! :lol:

Luv sah xx

And then they thew Sofia into the mix!! I dunno, I like having the tension there between Gil and Sara, I don't really want them to actually 'get together'. I think it might spoil the dynamic of the relationship.