CSI: the ship/slash thread!

surfy_sah

YMMV?!

Your mileage may vary - basically you may have another opinion, it might be different for you. Have no idea where I picked it up, but I think I spend too much time on posting boards.

Okay, alternate ending to S6. It's not so much an alternate ending as a slight variation on the ending that was shown. If you know how filimg works, you might understand it better by the master shot (that's v. difficult to edit) was done a few hundred times, with vary little variation from what was shown. Then it was done another few times, but instead, Grissom went in for a kiss after his monologue. Apparently it was quite split on whether the kiss ending should be used or not, and obviously they came down on not, although that was what my friend was fairly sure would happen because it was the more powerful people who didn't want it used, or that's my interpretation of what she said. So glad that decision was made. Again, YMMV.

There was also apparently another slight variation, where Jorja said nothing at all in response... but nothing was ever really all that different from what we actually saw.

Font of useless info, that's me.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally agree that Sara and Grissom have no chemistry. I have my own theories on why that is, but the one of the main ones is that, to me, Sara just seems to have a bad case of hero worship, and Grissom doesn't treat her particularly well at all. Other than that, they're too similar I think. I just don't see any passion there at all. YMMV, just my opinion.

Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart. :D

I felt so alone with my opinion about this before you made that post.

Just because Sah told me too!!! :poki:

I love Cath/Warrick and i said it since i first started watching but bar stewards with the tina woman!!!! :(

Nick/Greg, re watching season 5 after being enlightened on that pairing i was like i cant not see it now! it's ingrained in my brain! wohoo! :P

Grissom/Sara, at first i agreed like season three but after that it just seemed to come out of the blue again but people are like omg theyre together but the question is how long have they been together... maybe thats why the relationship has seemingly changed!!!! hmmmm! thats my two cents anyhoo! :P

Also, in CSI:NY i'm a danny/Lindsey shipper! they're so cute together!!!! lovin it!!! :P

hehe hey Katy! :smile:

I is looking forward to watching CSI NY, if you surcome and buy it!! :lol: looking good!

Cath-Warrick wooo! :wub: and yeah agree about GSR! didn't get to see all the eps in s6 :o:( (grrrr housemates :angry:) so maybe I missed summat!!

Luv sah xx

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

hey! i'm kinda new here :WAVE:

i totally ship Sara and Greg! i think they are so great for each other.

my reasons so far:

greg asked sara out! :dance:

sara asked greg out! :dance:

they've seen each other naked (well Sara saw EVERYTHING!!! :D )

the episode fannysmackin in itself is just great!

episode 7.5 (i think!) when greg gets told off for playing music and Sara stands up for him and tells grissom to be nicer to him.

who shot sherlock is a great episode too as they work together lots

and finally Iced because they work a whole case and greg makes sara laugh with the exploding toilet.

now when i get time i will overload you with sandle pics :D:o:lol:

but for now, here's a link to my sandle video i made :YAHOO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKu7CYKL33A

please tell me what you think :WAVE:

• 2 weeks later...

rockin' vid!!! :P LOVE the tune! who is it and what is it? the images are pretty damn good too! can you maybe post which eps they came from? also you might wanna link your vid in the You Tube CSI vids thread as well :lol:

Luv sah xx

thanks a lot! :lol:

it's called All at once and it's by The Fray

sorry, but the pics are from loads of different episodes! if you want to know what episode certain pics are from then tell me what picture and i can probably tell you :)

yep, i'll put the link on that thread too, thanks! :P

• 3 weeks later...

ah ha! I thought I slightly recognised the pinkness of your touch on the vid! musta watched it on some one else's comp/lappy! damnit, I can't think of exact piccies right now :D I'll havta watch it again later and try n get screen-grabs! hehe! ahh the Fray! I like their How to Save a Life :P song, which I only knew was them yesterday! debating on whether to get the album hmmm...

Luv sah xx

• 2 months later...

Sorry CSI monkey, sah understands me!!! i'm a GSR gal myself!!! :thumbup: i love the way they keep putting in little GSR moments like in tuesday gone episode at Blinkys sugar cane ranch! (see im avoiding spoilers for you sah!!! :D)

love that vid btw!!! i can kinda see it but i totally belive there are three CSI ships i follow (well two and a slash) YoBling, GSR and Nick/Greg!!! i'm sorry but i just love those pairings!!! lol don't even get me started on CSI NY!!! lol! We love the Skylines and Wheatfields!!!! :P FIESTA!!! ok im gonna stop now!!!

I'll bring The Fray in July Sah and you can put it on Lappy!!! i love the album it's awesome like the new Maroon 5 album (okay going slightly OT) but i saw a great Skylines and Wheatfields on Youtube for she is by the Fray!

• 2 months later...

because I'm dense darling and you know I don't tend to read online fanfiction and ship/slash (haha I accidently typed "splash" then hehe that would be a good name me thinks ;)) couldst thou please spell out for me the NY pairings? eh you've told me before I know, but it's gone :D

I'm still liking GSR and Warrick-Catherine :wub:

not seen enough of NY to ship/slash them :(

Luv sah xx

ps-thanks for your careful non-spoilery message Katy :poki:

because I'm dense darling and you know I don't tend to read online fanfiction and ship/slash (haha I accidently typed "splash" then hehe that would be a good name me thinks :YAHOO:) couldst thou please spell out for me the NY pairings? eh you've told me before I know, but it's gone :angel:

I'm still liking GSR and Warrick-Catherine :angel:

not seen enough of NY to ship/slash them :poki:

Luv sah xx

ps-thanks for your careful non-spoilery message Katy :angel:

you're welcome darlin! :poki:

skylines and wheatfields is Danny and Lindsey (the new one that appears in season 2) he's skylines shes wheatfields

Fiesta is Flack and Stella (i have no idea where the name from but its out there!! :poki:

I'm growing to like Pac (Mac and Peyton) :poki:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Brokeback Crime Lab for the win!! (Danny/Flack). They are just too cute together. I also love Adam Ross so Adam/Flack, Adam/Danny, Adam/Mac are good too!

As for Miami, I'm a Speed/Ryan fan, unconventional I know! They just seem like they should be together even they had no time together in the show. Oh, and Horation/Speed for the pre-Ryan days!

My Vegas OTP will always be Nick/Greg, then Nick/Grissom and OT3 of Gil/Nick/Greg!

Can you tell I never read het?! :)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...