Fave angel episode

red8886

i really like that one where faith takes the drug and its bugging me cause i can't remember it now.

Your welcome is awesome but i don't know if i think its better that it was because of the less than stellar episode it was in.

Erm Birthday and Spin the Bottle.

Wow most of these are quite Cordy based.

and of couse Fredless.

It's a toss up between Eternity and To Shanshu In L.A. These two hold some of my fave Cordy quotes.

Eternity...

Cordy: “Back off!”

Angelus: “What are you going to do? Melt me?”

Cordy: “One more step and you’ll find out. You think this is just water?”

Angelus: “You’re bluffing.”

Cordy: “Am I? You don’t think I wasn’t ready for this, do you? That I hadn’t prepared for it? Why do you think I have a stake stashed in my desk, a cross in my bag? I think about this happening every single day”

Angelus: “That’s just drinking water.”

Cordy: “Fresh from a mountain spring, delivered right to our door, then blessed every second Tuesday by Father Mackie, the local parish priest, while you’re down in the Bat-cave, sleeping through the better part of the day. You don’t believe me? - Have some!”

TSILA...

Cordy: "You're cut off. But don't worry, I'm gonna help you with that."

Angel: "Oh. Good"

Cordy: "We'll start small. Keep it simple. How would you like a puppy?"

Angel: "..."

Cordy: "Right... A Ficus? They're low maintenance. Ant farm?"

:huh: Good stuff,

i got laughed at cause all i managed to say to him was "christ i'm so starstruck i said i wasn't going to smile like a goon and now i can't stop"

to which w=he had a good chuckle at.

oh well it could have been worse he could have flirted with me and i didn't notice :rolleyes:

i'm only joking :P

Everyone has also gotta love 'smiletime' ! :P Did anyone find some of that episode pervy...or am I dirty minded.

evil puppet: Touch it Tommy...go on touch it... (actually talking about tv screen)

Tommy touches screen

evil puppet moans in delight

:lol:

Good stuff,

i got laughed at cause all i managed to say to him was "christ i'm so starstruck i said i wasn't going to smile like a goon and now i can't stop"

to which w=he had a good chuckle at.

oh well it could have been worse he could have flirted with me and i didn't notice 

i'm only joking

LOLOL!

I'm pleased to know it wasn't only my good sense that went on vacation when meeting him!!

Five by Five and Sanctuary i love those episodes soo much the end scene of 5 by 5 is my favourite scene in the whole of Buffy and Angel

and when she tortures poor ol Wesley

"Maybe if you'd have been a better Watcher and i'd have been a more postive role model"

Five by Five and Sanctuary i love those episodes soo much the end scene of 5 by 5 is my favourite scene in the whole of Buffy and Angel

and when she tortures poor ol Wesley

"Maybe if you'd have been a better Watcher and i'd have been a more postive role model"

Same here. Those two episodes are fantastic. I also really love the scene in Sanctuary where Buffy confronts Faith on the rooftop and Faith's line: "Just tell me how to make it better?" Amazing performance by Eliza!

yes she's fantastic

and i want to slap Buffy for most of it lmao

Ohh and the popcorn scene lol

"I'm sorry"

"See you can say it"

And Cordy

"Like i'm staying with pycho slayer running around Not.. oh and sugar high proberly not a good idea"

so have you met him a few times for him to reconize a haircut?

Only once before, but the memorable incident of his steward having to push me upright in front of him placed me firmly in his brain.

Damn those cheap double voddy and cokes!!

hhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

slightly doubtful going by your stories.

we shall wait and see heres hoping they announce some guests Buffy or otherwise soon its driving me mad seeing all those ppl i don't want to meet.

Announcement SM

Although i don't know how they can top C7's line up of Buffiness

Although i don't know how they can top C7's line up of Buffiness

That line up will be hard to top, but here's to C8 and the hope some of the other cute men will be in attendance!

To butt in on your conversation, I haven't seen Without a Paddle because it looks crap.

However, I have seen that one episode of X-Files season 1 with Seth Green where he looks all stinky and long-haired.

I like Seth :D .

I've only watched a few Angel Episodes that I was told by reliable sources were extremely awesome and such. Faith was in one, and then Spike was in one too, but he was funny spike, because he was um...dead?

See thats very judgemental you could have said its not my cup of tea or something.

Its not crap.

Technically Spike has always been dead being vampire and all then he was kinda ghost like

i really like that one where faith takes the drug and its bugging me cause i can't remember it now.

Your welcome is awesome but i don't know if i think its better that it was because of the less than stellar episode it was in.

Erm Birthday and Spin the Bottle.

Wow most of these are quite Cordy based.

and of couse Fredless.

i remember i remember it was Release and Orpheus