If there was a new spin-off

red8886

Well i am just the topic starter again :wub:

If there was going to be a new show or a revival or something who would you want. Remember though dead people sometimes have to stay dead.

i would like Buffy (i don't like the character that much but you know pivitol role)

Faith

Giles

Spike (but in like a recurring guest star way)

Lindsay (he could have survived)

Harmony

Cordy( okay shes dead i'll live with it)

Illyra

Willow

Dawn

Andrew

A few potentials i forget names.

well thats my list who would yuo like to see back

I would love to see any of these with a spin-off:

-Willow and Kennedy

-Faith and Robin

-Spike

-Giles

-Andrew!!!

Also would like to see Dawn and Xander with spin-off's but I don't see how that would work as they have no special powers, unless Dawn became a watcher?!? But the only thing they could do with Xander is have him as a recurring role to one of the others.

I would love to see any of these with a spin-off:

-Willow and Kennedy

-Faith and Robin

-Spike

-Giles

-Andrew!!!

Theres no way I'd watch Willow and Kennedy or Faith and Robin. Kennedy was totally wrong for Willow. Her and Tara were way better together and if there was to be a Willow spin off I'm sure Joss could find a way to bring Tara back. And Faith and Wood...what was with that? Faith could do so much better

I'd like to see either a Faith or Willow spin off. I didn't have a major interest in any of the other characters and I think the only characters who would possibly be strong enough to carry their own show would be Willow, Faith or Spike

Theres no way I'd watch Willow and Kennedy or Faith and Robin. Kennedy was totally wrong for Willow. Her and Tara were way better together and if there was to be a Willow spin off I'm sure Joss could find a way to bring Tara back. And Faith and Wood...what was with that? Faith could do so much better

I'd like to see either a Faith or Willow spin off. I didn't have a major interest in any of the other characters and I think the only characters who would possibly be strong enough to carry their own show would be Willow, Faith or Spike

Yes yes yes totally agree with you

either a Faith or Willow/Tara spinoff

Yes yes yes totally agree with you

either a Faith or Willow/Tara spinoff

YAY :angry: You just became my new best friend :D

see i really like Willow but i don't think the character could carry her own show. Alyson certainly could acting wise but although shes had very strong stroy lines i still think of her very much a support character.

Spike and Faith had more edge and a backstory that was neer fully explored and had themes that could go forward.

Spike had teh whole life without Buffy but with a soul thing but v different from Angel and Faith well Faith had some issues left to work out.

my fave i think would have been Faith with potentials (although no slayers) and having to train, protect them and lead while not really wanting to.

Man maybei should pitch that to the WB and Spike could have a recurring role just cause i want him to.

i know Willow has the whole i'm a Goddess magic thing going on but she grew so much through the show i think there would be limited places to take her.

Spike and Faith had more edge and a backstory that was neer fully explored and had themes that could go forward.

my fave i think would have been Faith with potentials (although no slayers) and having to train, protect them and lead while not really wanting to.

I agree that Faith and Spike would probably be the strongest characters to carry their own series. I think theres still alot of background, especially with Faith, that could be explored

Love the item of Faith and the potentials

it always bugged me that they never went into Faith's past there's soo much story there.

her past made her the person she is they hinted at it but never had enough time to get into it enough.

I know Joss asked her but she chose Tru Calling probably worried about being type cast and tho i loved Tru i'd love a Faith series

Maybe with Giles as well or guest starring.

another spin off would be great and Id love to see Spike come back again altho how they would do that i dont know. I love Xander, Willow, Giles, Oz, Faith, so anything with any of them in would be great. Anya was fab too but Id also like to see Xander move on. I have to say Id probably watch any spin off tho no matter who was in it.

it always bugged me that they never went into Faith's past there's soo much story there.

her past made her the person she is they hinted at it but never had enough time to get into it enough.

I know Joss asked her but she chose Tru Calling probably worried about being type cast and tho i loved Tru i'd love a Faith series

That's the main reason why I've always thought a Faith spin-off could work. Her popularity is up there with Spike and Willow, but unlike their characters who had their stories told through seven seasons, Faith's story has yet to be told. Faith was such a complex, intriguing and likable character yet there was so much the audience never knew about her.

That's the main reason why I've always thought a Faith spin-off could work. Her popularity is up there with Spike and Willow, but unlike their characters who had their stories told through seven seasons, Faith's story has yet to be told. Faith was such a complex, intriguing and likable character yet there was so much the audience never knew about her.

Plus who wouldn't watch a Faith spin-off? The guys fancy her and the girls want to be her...or maybe thats just people I know :P

no i'm with you tru faith.

do you think she would work the same if it was all about her.

Some characters only work as well as she did because the full focus of an hour isn't on her.

i think Eliza could handle it

Slayer

Starring Eliza Dushku as Faith

with guest appearances from James Marsters, Anthony Head, Alysson Hannigan, Seth Green

or whatever happened to the series "Ripper" that Joss was supposed to be developing for Anthony Head set in England ?

i posted before about this in the C7 threads,

but when i met james he told me that he is going to have a Spike series, he said that he told Joss that he wanted a series within the next 5 years, Joss wants it too... so he told me to keep an eye out in the next couple of years.

I'll try and find the post i made as i cant remember all he said to menow, but when i find it i'll paste it here for you all. but that's pretty much the main part... he wants it, joss wants it... next couple of years... Spike the series :wub:

At the talk he siad he would only do it till he was 45 which is what 2/3 yrs away and that there were plans and he s totally up for it but whether anything will come of it or not he's not sure