bored.......

Logan's_girl

Well, extreme boredom at school has lead me to do some dangerous things, one being to shout at a girl who looks like the ring and who was so close to attacking me....seriously...with her NAILS!! I thought she was possessed, she yelled 'LEAVE'. Anyway, that's beside the point.

I'm bored, as you can tell, so I'm starting the bored thread. Just because, if you're bored....then....well post!! yay for boredom!

Is boredness a word? I want it to be!

So...............post away......but remember, only when boredome strikes!! otherwise .......you are forbidden!!

I've been driven to insanity!!

RILO KILEY ROCK!! EXECUTION OF ALL THINGS!! INNIT!!

Do your bit to clean up the streets, kill a townie!! haha. I saw a t-shirt in Kerrang with that on! It made me giggle!!

i wanna have a bath but I can't be arsed. I'll have one in the morning.!!! hey, i may start a bath appreciation thread!! baths rock!!

I'm booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored!! and coinicidentally, i'm also a boarder!! mwhahaahahahahahhahahahah .................that wasn't in the least bit funny!! i'm random. Goodnight!!