Fave Person you have meet

red8886

Mine is prob a close tie between Amber and Iyari, with special mention to Anthony and Mark.

Also Alyson seemed nice, but i met her so briefly i couldnt comment much more - but she posed for a pic - and its a great one so I am forever grateful!

altho actually they have all been just lovely, and my only :P was to Tom Lenk who didnt seem to fussed, but its not like he's horrible or anything.

yay for everyone!

Edited by Kookie22

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicholas Brendon

Tom Lenk

Adam Busch

Danny Strong

Alexis Denisof

Kali Rocha

Andy Hallett

Anthony Head

Nathan Fillion

Juliet Landau

Amber Benson

Sam Anderson

Mark Lutz

Elisabeth Rohm

Julie Benz

My fave was Juliet because I wasn't sure what she would be like but she was great. She said about how she loved my hair and it was like her sister anyway she was so cool.

The close favourites are Danny, Kali, Sam, Amber & Julie mainly because im sorta shy and they make me feel very at ease and were all great to chat to.

Edited by devil_darla

I've met loads from the Buffy cast, but the highlights are:

James Marsters :D - Went to the Halloween convention 2 years ago, and it was the first time I'd ever met him after years of 'obsession'. He was as awesome as everyone had told me he would be, and more. I was also lucky enough to win the Halloween breakfast with him and David Boreanaz 2 years ago, and I got to have a great chat with them both. He made my day when he gave me a huge hug at the end of it. Still a huge fan of his, although I've calmed down a lot since then lol.

David Boreanaz - I went to the Halloween event purely for James Marsters, and was expecting David to be a bit... well let's just say I'd heard bad things about his previous con. But he was amazing, I was sitting next to him during the breakfast, and we had a great discussion about turnips. I also got to kiss him (on the lips - swoon :( )

Amber Benson was the first Buffy cast member I met, and she's a total sweetheart

Jonathan Woodward. Extremely drunk at Prime last year, he stood on my foot, and I had to walk him to the toilets

Clare Kramer

Danny Strong

All the potentials, especially Iyari. Got to have a good chat with her, since we met her near the bar after the convention.

James Leary

• 2 weeks later...

Seth Green - you can't get more laid back than Seth, really relaxed, very fan friendly, seemed to enjoy the whole fan thing

Wow, I'm forever jealous!! Where did you get to meet him?

I'm pretty new to all this so have only met Amber Benson, Juliet Landau, Julie Benz, Elizabeth Rohm, Sam Anderson, Nathan Fillion and Mark Lutz.

I'd have to say that Amber, Juliet and Sam get my vote. They were so lovely, real chatty and completely genuine.

xxxxx

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I haven't met many people, but my favourites would have to be Sam Anderson, who was very chatty, and after seeing my Snakes on a Plane Tshirt told me and my friend all about going to the premiere with his wife who was terrified of snakes, and Mark Lutz. who was just so funny, and he gave me chocolate!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I met Tony Head a while back, whilst his daughter(youngest one) was filming the series Featherboy for BBC, my mum does private jobs for the southern medical services and she was asked to do this, at this point i had no idea it was Tonys daughter till i read the info sheet and said Daisy Head, diddnt think much of it but then half way through the day i wasnt paying attention to anything and was almost asleep, then my mum nudged me and goes "look whos just walked in" i looked up and saw Tony and froze! lol after about 10 mins i got his autograph which said...

To Simon, nice to meet you "on set" All the best Anthony Head! I was well chuffed! lol he also gave me a piece of chewing gum! hehe! His wife and oldest daughter were also there, But meeting him was awesome, such a nice bloke!

I met Tony Head a while back, whilst his daughter(youngest one) was filming the series Featherboy for BBC, my mum does private jobs for the southern medical services and she was asked to do this, at this point i had no idea it was Tonys daughter till i read the info sheet and said Daisy Head, diddnt think much of it but then half way through the day i wasnt paying attention to anything and was almost asleep, then my mum nudged me and goes "look whos just walked in" i looked up and saw Tony and froze! lol after about 10 mins i got his autograph which said...

To Simon, nice to meet you "on set" All the best Anthony Head! I was well chuffed! lol he also gave me a piece of chewing gum! hehe! His wife and oldest daughter were also there, But meeting him was awesome, such a nice bloke!

Julie Benz and Jeremy Renner

• 5 weeks later...

All the people I've met have been really nice:

Jewel Staite and Christian Kane were really shy

J.August Richards and Mark Sheppard were funny

Clare Kramer was so genuine and sweet

Armin Shimmerman was really chatty.

But my fave by far were Juliet Landau and Jonathan Woodward. At Starfury she said my name was pretty and remembered me the next day. when she saw me in the bathroom she started chatting to me. Jonathan Woodward said he loved my name and gave me a hug and kiss. He was so nice!

• 2 weeks later...

I have only met James Marsters and Charisma Carpenter.

When I met Charisma she looked very exhausted. But at least she personalized my autograph :dance:

James :YAHOO:

I love James. He was so smiley and friendly. He shook my hand, smiled and stared into my eyes :YAHOO:

I totally melted.

I would love to meet all the cast especially Amber Benson & Iyari Limon, as everyone says they are

so nice :dance:

• 1 month later...

god erm...

ok lol ere goes...the buffy/angel peeps ive met...

James marsters - My fave by far! obv (tee hee) hes fab, such a lovely, chatty guy and pays his full attention to you, loadsa eye contact...makes u feel like your the only one in the room haha! and hot too!

Nick Brendon - great guy - really good fun, joker! we were chatting bout the fact he had his fingernails painted pink hmmmm lol

Anthony head - lovely guy, we had a good laugh. he was chatty n friendly

Emma caulfield - shes nice, very funny girl! but she was a joy to meet

Clare Kramer - shes fab! totally down to earth - great girl!

Alexis Denisof - lovely guy, they were kinda rushin me along so ddnt get to speak much, but he seemed nice enough!

Kristine sutherland - lovely lovely lady!!! shes the ultimate mum! haha!

Juliet landau - again very nice! she was lovely to meet, very polite and chatty

Julie Benz - She was a nice girl, again chatty, friendly etc

Tom Lenk - he wasnt all that chatty, when i met him to be honest...but his talk slayed me - he was hilarious!

Danny strong - great guy! he was a good laugh! such a sweetie lol

James leary - bloody hilarious! love this guy! hes always a joy to chat to

Armin shimmerman - he was fab! very honest! maybe a little too honest about the goings on in charmed and buffy haha! - hes very wise, such a lovely man!

George hertzberg - seemed like a lovely guy, again his talk was really funny.

Robia LaMorte - lovely lady - very witty!

Elizabeth anne allen - really nice girl we had a good chat

Mark lutz - again very nice - bloody funny guy! had me in stitches!

Jonathan woodward - very very very funny!!

Amy Acker - what a total sweetheart, she was so dainty and polite! bless her!

Nathan fillion - great guy! good fun!

J august richards - fab guy - jst looks like hes loving life! full of energy! great fun!

Vincent kartheiser - totally off his nut!!! in a good way of course! ...very dry sense of humour but good fun!

Andy Hallet - full of energy! amazing guy! again had me in stitches! such an entertainer!

x

Id probably have to go for either Elizabeth Sladen or John Levene. Both always remember my brother and I and treat us like friends and always tell us to keep in touch etc. Aside from them, I have to say that Dr Who people in general have always been the nicest guests that I meet at events. They're all extremely down to earth and friendly and take a lot of time to talk to each and every fan.

• 2 months later...

I've met from buffy:-

Sarah michelle Gellar

david Boreanaz

James Marsters

alson hannigan

alexis denisof

nick brendon

emma caulfield

amber benson

charisma carpenter

mercedes McNab

kristine sutherland

clare kramer

julie benz

mark metcalf

bianca lawson

eliza dushku

tom lenk, adam busch, danny strong

juliet landau

george hertzberg

elizabeth anne allen

kali rocha

robia lamorte

Armin shimmerman

jonathan Woodward

robin sachs

tony head

james leary

michelle trachtenberg

brian thompson

sarah hagan,felicia day, indigo, iyari limon

writers: jane espenson, tim minear, drew greenberg, david fury

god and probably loads of others except for marc blucas and seth green but they are on my list.

Also met all the cast from angel at various cons all really good fun.

buffy is my main obsession in life i go to everything theyre at and have made wonderful friends going to cons and joining forums etc. I got to go to LA 2 years back and we went to all the sites from buffy and angel - seeing buffys house and the high school was the best for me though

James i see a lot he is always in the uk anyway he is lovely

I was most pleased to meet sarah in harrods last year, really sweet and very funny

clare kramer one of my other faves she does great karaoke at 2 in the morning as well

nick brendon - seen a few comments on here, met nick a few times last time in mk he was funny and jokey and posing for pics, once in brighton we sat upstairs in a group of about 8 and chatted for like 20 mins as i had bought a shirt for him to sign from the fox auction he was lovely.

never had a bad experience with any of the cast or crew all really lovely people happy to see anyhere in the world again and again would love to meet joss whedon and also chat to sarah for like a day and get her to sign everything i have of hers from the show too.

Edited by buffy2k

• 4 weeks later...

The fave person i have met would be james marsters. i just stood in awe at him. but luckily i recovered shook his hand and even got a kiss on the cheek. :blink:

i have also met

emma caulfield

clare kramer

alyson hannigan

amber benson

juliet landau

antony head

nicolous brendan

tom lenk

david boreanaz

eliza dushku

charisma carpenter

mercedes mcnab

adam busch

kristine sutherland

danny strong

marc blucas

To date i have met

Alyson Hannigan

Amber Benson

Tony Head

Emma Caulfield

All have been lovely and a pleasure to meet. Favourite would probably be Aly or Tony simply because its a pleasure to meet people that i have admired:D