Fave Person you have meet

red8886

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i remember the q size for the last time she was here was at least a few hours.

I'd love eliza to come over for a full convention, i know other event organisers has been trying for a few years, so we live in hope for Dollhouse.

• 1 month later...

I have to say that my absolute favorite has already for some time been Jonathan Woodward. I've met him three times and he's always so energetic and fun.

On the second place would be Amy Acker. She's really lovely and giggles all the time. I've met her two times.

Third would probably be Christian Kane.

Other btvs/ats actors I've met:

James Marsters (x2)

David Boreanaz

Juliet Landau (x2)

Tom Lenk

Danny Strong

Felicia Day

George Hertzberg

James Leary

Iyari Limon

Armin Shimmerman (x2)

Indigo

Clare Kramer (x3)

Robia LaMorte

Vincent Kartheiser

J August Richards (x2)

Keith Szarabajkas (x2)

Andy Hallet

Adrienne Wilkinson (x2)

Brody Hutzler

• 1 month later...

I was most pleased to meet sarah in harrods last year, really sweet and very funny

Awww I went to that too!! Did you actually get to meet her properly? We kinda followed her round the shop all day lol when she did all her photoshoots and then waited in the restaurant when she did interviews. She didnt come over to sign but a security guy took all our stuff to her and she signed it all.

I was just so glad to see her so close up tbh. And she did actually wave at me outside coz we were stood next to the protesters lmaoooo so I was the only one waving and grinning like a loon!!

xxxx

ok now i feel kinda sick, i did follow her round the store and took some photos got some really nice ones and she came over to us to say hi outside too, (must have been opposite you and the fur protesters, its their fault she didnt get to do a proper walkabout, if they knew sarah would know she would support them anyway she is very anti fur) i must say i was in awe and tongue tied, the other cast i see a lot but sarah was the ultimate and so sweet too. I didnt know she was actually signing anything i had my sunnydale yearbook with me i have everyone signature but hers so gutted now knowing i could have got it signed after all - arrgg! would kill for a photo with her too as photos mean more than autos now too. Maybe one day!

Nicky

Edited by buffy2k

I only knew she would do interviews upstairs as I'd been to the same event the yr before to see the Pussycat Dolls. When they'd done the interviews they all came over, signed and had photos so I was hoping SMG would do the same.

They only allowed one item per person to get signed so I got my cast photo signed that aleady has all my other autos on.

Was amazing to see her. lol that I'm in the background of a couple of pap shots that were used on the BBC and ITV websites after the event! I call them my photos with Sarah!

One of my friends friends went to the Hairspray premier and actually got a photo with her!! Gutted.com lol. I think he really had to beg for it tho!

xxxx

• 3 months later...

ive met a few cast members

my fav has to be james marsters :-)

i thought amber was lovely even tho we talked about james lol how rude was i? ha ha

i met mercedes and she was plesent to talk to but ....... she kept giving dirty looks to other guests. for example the ones from LOTR's. i dunno why she did but it was clear on her face she didnt think much of them.

• 3 months later...

That's difficult. I've met James Marsters who flirted with my sister and completely made her day.

Amber was really lovely and spent quite a while chatting with people. she looked stunned that so many people wanted to meet her. i've almost met Alyson Hannigan. She was leaving a theatre in London after being in When Harry Met Sally (incidentally i met Alexis Denosif there!). she walked past me and got into a taxi. i wish i had gotten the courage to say hi and ask for her auto (one of my biggest regrets).

• 2 weeks later...

I only started going to conventions last year, and thus have so far only been to one. I've only met two Buffy/Angel stars who are Amber Benson and Mercedes McNab

Amber Benson - I honestly don't think I'll ever meet anyone as sweet as her. I was really shy and didn't like to talk, so she hugged me twice and persuaded Mercedes to come into one of our pictures, which was so sweet! She kept talking and eventually I said a few words. She was talking a lot about Buffy and the cast and stuff and asked me where I came from and told my Mum she was cool, lol. :P We had a rather long talk, as no-one was really waiting, though she mostly just talked to me. She's such a sweetie.

Mercedes McNab - I wasn't overly impressed with her, but I think she could just sense how shy I was and it made it awkward. She was really friendly though and talked for a bit, but she didn't say a whole lot. We had a good laugh when my Mum couldn't work the camera to take the picture, though. But a queue started to form, so I didn't get much of a chat with her, she was uber-nice though.

I can't wait to meet some more of the cast. :)

• 2 months later...

I think Danny Strong has to be my favourite, we dressed as cheerleaders and had his name written on out stomachs and he seemed pretty impressed lol we also chatted to him for a while at a party about yorkshire and how much he wanted to visit it. During my photo shoot he put my arm around his shoulders and said we looked like a married couple :) so yeah, he was pretty ace

Charisma has to be my second favourite just because I love her and we gave her a DVD of our own Buffy spoof n she asked us all about it

Jonathan Woodward gave me alcohol when I was 16 so I liked him!

Tom Lenk made me laugh when I had my photo shoot cos he said, 'I feel like my eyes are on fire' before the photo was taken

George Hertzberg and Mark Lutz were hillarious at C11, they were writing where everyone came from on a map and were asking us if we'd heard of the places and if people had made some of the names of places up and George spelt huddersfield 'hoodsfield' they had proper conversations with us

Clare Kramer said we were cute in the fancy dress comp because we dressed up as he character from bring it on

James masters said our spoof DVD we gave him was F'ing cool and asked us questions about it

(all my 'we's and 'us's refer to me and my best friend Emma, we do conventions together)

• 2 weeks later...

In order I met them:-

Emma Caulfield- Soooooo lovely and chatty what a great way to start :lol:

Tony Head- Very funny guy and polite and his talk was great.

James Marsters- Rushed but VERY polite shook my hand twice and thanked me and seemed very genuine.

Amber Benson - OMG this women is ace I must of spoke to her atleast half and hour in total and she remembered my name in the photoshoot. :D

Mercedes McNab- She was very nice shy and didn't say much but so beautiful and lovely :D

Tom Lenk- Very shy but seemed so nice and very funny in talks.

Felicia Day- ;) soooo lovely and nice when I met her and I nearly died when she asked if she would share my seat with me because she didn't want to share Toms haha plus she remembered my name whats great only her and Amber have so :D:(

Charisma has to be my second favourite just because I love her and we gave her a DVD of our own Buffy spoof n she asked us all about it

I'm really glad to hear that. Because when I met Charisma she was VERY stand-offish and a little rude. So obviously she was just having a bad day. Hopefully I'll get tom meet her again (maybe at Hallowhedon :D )

1. Sarah Michelle Gellar- i don't remember it too well, as i was quite a bit younger than i am now... but apparently she was really kind, she said i was a cute kid! :D

o0o0o0o!! How/When did you meet Sarah?

i believe we were in america... she was shooting something, i really can't remember what though! damn me being so young at the time! *mumbles incoheriently*

• 4 weeks later...

I like James too. Met him twice now and he has been great.

Really enjoyed meeting Julet Landau both times too- met her the day before my sister's 13th birthday and then met her 4 years later- she actually remembered meeting me and told me how it had been my sister's birthday. i nearly fell over with the shock ;)

ive only met 2 i started late lol i never had the money to do anything b4 or the means of gettin anywhere. lol

ive meet james marsters he was the first i met i didnt really talk to him i couldnt say much really lol if u get me lol the second was mercdes mcnab she was really nice i cant choose between them id say they had to be tied.