Fave Person you have meet

red8886

is that at an event in Heathrow.

cause i wanted to go to that but i didn't know anyone on the boards and i'm the only one of my friends who likes Firefly (i know htey are all insane)

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you speak about Amy (or Summer), yes I've met her (I will meet her) at en event located in Heathrow. Feel free to join, the atmosphere is very relaxed and it's easy to make friends.

Edited by lams9999

Ive met -

David Boreanez

Charisma Carpenter

Amy Acker

Alexis Denisof

Michelle Trachtenberg

James Marsters

J A Ruchards

Julie Benz

Juliet Landau

Eliza Dushku

Bianca Lawson

Nick Brendon

Emma Caulfield

Amber Benson

Tom Lenk

Danny Strong

Adam Busch

Anthony Head

Vincent Karthesier

Mark Lutz

Stephanie Romanov

Kristine Sutherland

Brian Thompson

Elizebeth Ann Allen

Clare Kramer

Jeremy Renner

Dayne Johnson

Christian Kane

and quite a few others and I would have to say, my favourites were -

Amber Benson - so sweet and said I was sexy(what more can you ask for).

James MArsters - very chatty, asked me a few questions and seemed really happy(very impressed).

Alexis - met him twice - such a nice guy

Anthony Head - so funny

Kristine Sutherland - one of the nicest people ever!

But then all of them were very nice!

Edited by frosty

I found Kristine Sutherland to be the nicest person I have ever met she chatted away to me which was very nice I also thought Juliet Landau was very nice and I was very pleased when I got to meet Charisma Carpenter at LFACC 3 which she seemed really pleasent smilling away but my Sister and myself were sixth in the line id not really get to talk to her because she was relly busy but as I say she is my favourate character so that made it more special.

adam busch is by far my fave buufy star that i've met!!

i've also met anthony head, tom lenk, danny strong, nick brendon, charisma carpenter, armin shimmerman, iyari limon, alexis denisof, james marsters and mercedes mcnab.

wow didnt realises i've met so many!! lol

they were all lovely but adam was definately the best!!

Haven't met a great deal of Buffy/Angel actors, but of those I have met:

Iyari Limon - Fantastic, the best guest I've met.

Nicholas Brendon - Very rushed, but very pleasant.

Alexis Denisof - Superb, extremely chatty and friendly.

James Marsters - A natural with the fans, great guest.

Charisma Carpenter - Quiet, but pleasant enough.

Thoroughly enjoyed meeting them all. :rolleyes:

Apart from Charisma but thats another story!!

LOL, tells us that other story lol.

I cant believe what people are saying bout julie benz, she was one of the most friendly and geniune person ive met from buffy. I thought she was great. My fav would definately! be ELIZA DUSHKU, very very chatty, even to a stage a had to get away to let the person behind get to chat to her while getting an auto. lol. in second place i think james marsters/andy hallett cant decide between the two

Apart from Charisma but thats another story!!

LOL, tells us that other story lol.

I cant believe what people are saying bout julie benz, she was one of the most friendly and geniune person ive met from buffy. I thought she was great. My fav would definately! be ELIZA DUSHKU, very very chatty, even to a stage a had to get away to let the person behind get to chat to her while getting an auto. lol. in second place i think james marsters/andy hallett cant decide between the two

Julie benz is my all time fave to meet i really want to again

www.juliebenz.tk :angel:

• 2 months later...

Danny Strong and Tom Lenk are my favourites :D

Danny is absolutely the funniest and nicest guy I have ever met. I could go on forever about him :P And Tom's just lovely!

George Hertzberg - very chatty

James C Leary - funny guy

Clare Kramer - very nice lady, seemed very appreciative of all her fans

Robia LaMorte - 'hmm' is all I will say about her

Jonathan Woodward - :lol: I love this guy!

Iyari Limon, Felicia Day, Indigo - all very nice and talkative!

Armin Shimmerman - really nice guy, seemed to like having a chat :)

Edited by prophecygirl

Havent got a real favourite one that ive met as i seem to only remember the last one each time! Ive also been lucky that i havent had any disapointing experiences either, anyone ive ever met has always been friendly and pleasant!

Charisma was the last one i met and she was lovely, she said she loved my name (Lucy) which was a surprise because i didnt think it was that different!

An event last year with David Boreanaz and James Marsters was the best ever experience ive ever had and i think it will take alot to top that! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Amber Benson - without any hesitation, both her and her Mum are brilliant. Even got an email back from them after thanking them for being so nice to me when I met them because I was feeling bad as my Dad was ill. Got a hugs from them both the next time I went to see Amber and they both asked me how he was. I'll never forget kindness like that from people who don't even know me that well!

I've seriously thought about who my favorite Buffy/Angel actor is, and I have one. It was gonna be Julie Benz, but she stole one of my chat-up lines. Then, I decided to give Robia La Morte the honor of being my fave, but she took a liking to my fella.

After Robia, this prestigous award went to Nick Brendon, but as he didn't recognise me at C8, it naturally fell to Kelly Donovan. He lost valuable points when Stacey admitted to his involvement with my being blindfolded and set up with a fire eater.

So, this left my fave actor wide open, and only then did I begin to deeply think who deserves the title. It came to one man.

After our tiny disagreement last year, in which snarkiness and sarcasm was mutually exchanged, Andy Hallett and I got along extremely well at C8. He hugged me, kissed my cheek, and sincerely thanked me for asked after his mum. We shared a laugh about days gone by, and we parted amicably.

He did not steal my chat-up line, he did not fancy my man, and he did recognise me.

So, the award for being my favorite BTVS/AtS actor goes to Andy Hallett!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a few really nice encounters.

James Marsters - invited me backstage and gave me a huge hug. And I had a crush on him at the time so it was a big deal. :huh:

Anthony Head - Put "Happy 18th" on my autograph, which made my day cos I had a terrible birthday that year!

Eliza Dushku - I helped out at her signing and she volunteered an interview for my non-fiction writing project. And her mum is lovely!

Dayne Johnson - admired the Adam prosthetic I made for my mate Nick for the fancy dress. Such an honour! :wub:

Clare Kramer - found me in the bathroom having a cry over my ex and cheered me up! Bless her!

Mark Lutz - again, someone I helped out at a signing. Huge laugh and a real nice bloke. Now knows me as Flake Girl as I had to demonstrate the Cadbury's Flake advert after making a joke about it. I get him a flake every time I meet him now.

Most of my 'favourite' encounters are those with little personal moments rather than meeting big names or favourite characters. I think this is what most people go to conventions for. It's not just about getting a name on a photo - its about being able to walk away with a little story. :D

~ Liz

PS: Ooh! My first post! Hello people!

I've had a few really nice encounters.

James Marsters - invited me backstage and gave me a huge hug. And I had a crush on him at the time so it was a big deal. :P

Anthony Head - Put "Happy 18th" on my autograph, which made my day cos I had a terrible birthday that year!

Eliza Dushku - I helped out at her signing and she volunteered an interview for my non-fiction writing project. And her mum is lovely!

Dayne Johnson - admired the Adam prosthetic I made for my mate Nick for the fancy dress. Such an honour! :blink:

Clare Kramer - found me in the bathroom having a cry over my ex and cheered me up! Bless her!

Mark Lutz - again, someone I helped out at a signing. Huge laugh and a real nice bloke. Now knows me as Flake Girl as I had to demonstrate the Cadbury's Flake advert after making a joke about it. I get him a flake every time I meet him now.

Most of my 'favourite' encounters are those with little personal moments rather than meeting big names or favourite characters. I think this is what most people go to conventions for. It's not just about getting a name on a photo - its about being able to walk away with a little story. B)

~ Liz

PS: Ooh! My first post! Hello people!

889339[/snapback]

*waves* Hello there!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi i met :

James Marsters

David Boreanaz

Juliet Landau

Amy Acker

Andy hallet

Adam Bush

Nicholas brandon & his brother Kelly

Musetta vander

All were really nice and friendly but my fav is James :unsure: .He is totally a sweetheart and so cool.

i havent met nearly as many as everyone else coz ive only met:

james marsters

nicholas brendon (twice)

kelly donovan

my fav was kelly coz he was the only one who let me av a picture taken with him

wen i went to c nicholas brendon he had no que and sed nothin to me. and james marsters was just so busy, i had 2 w8 3 hours just to get in the que.

• 10 months later...

I's so hard to choose as I'm lucky enough to have met most of the Angel cast and some guest stars and I've also met a few Buffy stars, I can't pick just one fave!

Vincent Kartheiser - Probaly the most outgoing and laidback actor I've met. I had a nice chat with him about travelling, drinking and some other stuff, it wasn't like talking to someone famous at all. He's also gorgeous in the flesh. :o

Andy Hallett - Such a fun guy. I think everyone that meets him loves him, he really makes you feel special and he tells really funny stories!

Dennis Christopher - Acts like one of us, when I met him he had a boogie on the dance floor with me and my friend :blush: and at the end of the con I said Thanks to him for coming and he gave me a big hug!

Clare Kramer - Has so much time for her fans, a really nice girl.

Amy Acker - Is so sweet! Also has a lot of time for her fans

Juliet Landau - It was an awesome experience meeting her at C10. I was in the queue wondering why it was taking so long, I realised why when I met her as she chatted away to me about shooting Angel and her and the other actors goofing around on set. I had a photo taken with her and after that she put her hand out to shake mine and said it was really nice meeting me.

Johnathan Woodward - Is mad as a hatter, but in a good way!

Since my last post , well over a year ago, here are a couple of my recent favourite Angel / Buffy cast meets:

Sam Anderson - brilliant guy, one of best celebs I have ever met, you really felt he was pleased to meet with you , happy to chat , pose for photos, should be rolled out as a model for celeb meets.

Seth Green - you can't get more laid back than Seth, really relaxed, very fan friendly, seemed to enjoy the whole fan thing

Mark Lutz - again a great guy, really friendly, chatty , made you feel most welcome

Special mentions as well for Felicia Day (Vi), George Hertzberg (Adam) and Camden Toy (Ubervamp).

I've met James Marster twice, at cm7 it was real quick but in forbidden planet in '02 he had more time and I got 2 real good photos with him (which sadly got lost when our pc crashed) he was great!

Halfrek (Kelly Roache I think..I'm a huge Angel fan and didn't really keep up with Buffy when he left)...she was nice too!!

Nic Brennan...I found him abit quite, but when he spelt my name wrog we had a laugh about how he is pretty lame coz it was written infront of him on a peice of paper.

Charisma Carpenter......real nice girl...shame there was no posed photo's with her though

Elisabeth Rohm.....I was so chuft to meet her, I thought she was well fit in Angel, abit quite at first but when she got talking to me was real nice

Marc Blucas.....Riley!!! It was back in '95 before he was an actor, he came to England for a year to play pro basketball for my local team the Manchester Giants, I was only young at the time and my dad used to get me and my bro in to watch them train coz he worked there....they were all great with us, I got a great pic with some of the players...Marc as his arm around me on it...he used to talk to us alot...real friendly guy.

I'd love to meet Amy Acker!!! and obviously David Boreanaz..although I don't think DB will do a con here in the near future :lol: looking forward to meeting Julie Benz next month.

SO my fave would be Mark Blucas under the circumstances