Fave Person you have meet

red8886

Hey ppl,

i thought we needed a topic in this section.

I've met

James Marsters - Absolute legend but because of the time constraits never got to speak to hm properly and quire honestly i was overawed so he doesn't win. :wub:

Alexis Denisof - He was great but he was never my fave charcter so nope tot the best.

nick Brendon - i wasn't totally impressed with him i think he was tired mind you.

Tom Lenk - i didn't like him i know now that he was just shy but it came across standoffish

Kali Rocha - Really nice but not my fave

Adam Busch - I love him he was great totally chatty i've met him three ties now and been to 2 gigs. Definatly my fave.

danny Strong - Man i loved him to chatted for a while dead happy to do photos but the Adam beat him

oh my god i forgot Tony Head - to be honest like its been said before the crew woman in the line kinda ruined that for me but he seemed nice. really small hands did any one else notice that/

Okay ramble over

:D

also just noticed on the topic name i have spelt met meet so sorry :P

Edited by red8886

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we include guests we've met at non Showmaster events? If so my favourite by far is Amber Benson with Alyson Hannigan in 2nd place. I have a list of all the celebrities I've met on my website, they're mostly Buffy and Angel stars

Difficult question. ;)

I think Anthony Head comes out on top, with Alexis Denisof being close second and Alyson in third place.

Adam Busch was great to meet, too, so was Amber.

Anthony mainly won because I met him on my birthday and I got a birthday kiss I guess. :o That wasn't at an event, but when he was on stage in the West End.

Alyson I met too when she was performing on stage. There were so many people waiting at the stage door to meet her, but she was nice and friendly to everyone.

You talk such crap Kirsten.

Shes onlyt saying Tom Lenk to annoy me. Obviously its working.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

If Tom Lenk is your fave Kirsten i'm sure you can tell me your fave episode with him in it or even the name of any episode with him in it.

Hmm hmm :D

Anthony mainly won because I met him on my birthday and I got a birthday kiss I guess. :rolleyes: That wasn't at an event, but when he was on stage in the West End.

You got a kiss i am so jealous.

my birthday is on january there is never any events in January

*sticks out her toungue and goes away in a huff*

yeah anywhere you've met them.

alyson is second on the list of people i want ot meet with Eliza coming out on top.

Where did you meet amber? What was she like?

Eliza was nice too but she wasn't as chatty

I've met Amber twice both at different events which I think its probably best I don't meantion on here. She was lovely. Shes very friendly, chatty and funny. She makes you feel special and you go away wanting more B) I've never heard anyone say anything bad about meeting Amber

I personally think the chances of meeting Alyson again are slim to none. It was a damn long day when I went down to London in the hope of meeting her but I'm so glad I did. I can't see me having the chance anytime again soon

elizah just seemed over awed by how many people wanted her auto!!! - I thought she was dead nice tho!

My fav would have to be julie benz - just cause ive met her a few times and she has always been really chatty and nice!

Anthony mainly won because I met him on my birthday and I got a birthday kiss I guess.  :wub: That wasn't at an event, but when he was on stage in the West End.

You got a kiss i am so jealous.

my birthday is on january there is never any events in January

*sticks out her toungue and goes away in a huff*

My birthday is in March, and seeing Comic Con is in June now, I am in the same boat. :wub:

But as I said, I didn't meet Anthony at a convention on my birthday. We were waiting at the stage door when he was doing "Pirates of Penzance" at the Savoy Theatre.

One of my friends told him that the girls took me out seeing him for my birthday, so... :wub:

Since I’ve met a few of Buffy/Angel people very recently, I’ve listed all the ones I’ve met through the years and have tried to put them in order of the ones I found to be the nicest or I had the best experience with. I’ve met some people from Firefly as well but have only included the ones who were either on Buffy or Angel.

1. Nathan Fillion - My favourite! Very funny and very charming guy. I met him recently at a con and he, along with other Firefly cast, stayed at the bar til 2am chatting with fans. He's a gorgeous guy plus he said my name was pretty..

2. Eliza Dushku - Only one I've met twice and would love to meet again. The first time I met her she was very chatty, which surprised me as she was incredibly busy that day and I met her near the end of the day so expected her to be very tired. She was lovely and very sweet.

3. Summer Glau - The most genuine star I've ever met. Very shy, but so passionate about what she does and sincerely appreciates her fans. I hope to meet her again soon.

4. Danny Strong - Such a sweetheart and the nicest of the Buffy actors I met at C6.

5. Nick Brendon - I've had a crush on Nick since the 1st season of Buffy so couldn't wait to meet him. Not overly chatty but when I was taking a picture from afar, he spotted me and waved and smiled at me, which made my day.

6. James Marsters - Very quick meeting but that was to be expected considering how many people wanted to meet him at C7. I managed to ask one question, plus he shook my hand, made eye contact and smiled, which is a lot more than a lot of guests do.

7. Tom Lenk - Very shy, but when I told him his character was the highlight of Season 7 for me, he seemed to genuinely appreciate the comment and shook my hand.

8. Clare Kramer - Talked to her very briefly and found her to be very nice.

9. David Boreanaz - Met him over 5 years ago and he was the first Buffy/Angel star I've met. I was totally star-struck and didn't mange to say anything but 'Hi', so of course I didn't get much of a response.

Edited by Evil_Faith

I have met...

James Marsters twice

Alexis Denisof twice

Tony Head

Alyson Hannigan

Nicholas Brendon

Emma Caulfield

Danny Strong

Tom Lenk

Adam Busch

Kali Rocha

I have to say that my favourites were Alexis and Emma

I have only ever met Alyson Hannigan and Nicholas Brendon, but my fave out of those two is definatley Aly just cuz she was so wonderful too me, and she's my fave actress, also she stood around and talked to me for ages even though her taxi was waiting for her! Didn't get a pic with her cuz never thought I'd actually get to meet her!

So far I've been lucky enough to meet

Alyson Hannigan

Amber Benson (x2)

Clare Kramer (x2)

Nicole Bilderback

Juliet Landau (x2)

Alexis Denisof (x2)

Amy Acker

Stephanie Romanov

Julie Benz

Tamara Gorski

Keith Szarabajka

Vincent Kartheiser

J August Richards

Brian Thompson

Eliza Dushku

Elizabeth Anne Allen

Nicholas Brendon

Emma Caulfield

Nathan Fillion

Summer Glau

Sarah Hagan

James Leary

Tom Lenk

James Marsters

Tony Head

Kali Rocha

I consider myself very lucky to have met so many that I have and I'm extremely greatful to the event organisers for making it possible. I think theres so many people who just plain brag about who they've met and don't think of those who haven't had the chance to meet any of the stars or give credit to the organisers

My favourite remains to be Amber Benson. Shes such a lovely girl

I've met way to Buffy/Angel people to even start thinking about listing them on here and to be honest I can't decide which one was the nicest because they were all so nice to meet.

My favourites to meet are probably Iyari Limon, Jenny Mollen or Alexis Denisof!

I too, have met pretty much everybody there is to meet from Buffy/Angel. Worst guests ive met....James Marsters, Michelle Trachtenberg, Keith Szarabajka or Andy Hallett! Controversial, I know....

;)

I too, have met pretty much everybody there is to meet from Buffy/Angel. Worst guests ive met....James Marsters, Michelle Trachtenberg, Keith Szarabajka or Andy Hallett! Controversial, I know....

I agree with Andy Hallett, also Julie Benz would be on my worst list. Actually Julie and Andy are the only 2 who I would say weren't nice to meet. I haven't met Michelle and didn't have a problem with Keith, he just didn't seem very chatty. James was ok but hes far from being one of my favourites

I too, have met pretty much everybody there is to meet from Buffy/Angel.  Worst guests ive met....James Marsters, Michelle Trachtenberg, Keith Szarabajka or Andy Hallett!  Controversial, I know....

I agree with Andy Hallett, also Julie Benz would be on my worst list. Actually Julie and Andy are the only 2 who I would say weren't nice to meet. I haven't met Michelle and didn't have a problem with Keith, he just didn't seem very chatty. James was ok but hes far from being one of my favourites

Finally, someone who can see past peoples 'public fronts'!!!!

Up until last year I thought Julie Benz was lovely but she seemed really stand-offish and unapproachable at an event I went to! Andy Hallett just has a tendency to over-look the person getting an autograph in favour of chatting to the other people around him and trying to be louder than everyone else!!!

:(

Finally, someone who can see past peoples 'public fronts'!!!!

Sorry to hear your bad experiences guys!!!

I ve met julie 4 times now and she, and her husband, have been nothing but geniune and very friendly to me - at one event i was talking to them for over an hour and john even bought me a drink!!!

Without seeming to brag i also have met lots ofpeople from buffy/angel and didn't find any of them to be too bad. Apart from Charisma but thats another story!!

By far the most laid back was vincent karthesier - he was just so chilled out - i thought he was great!!

I really enjoyed Amy Acker - you can tell she is from the south with that potty mouth on her!!!

Only one im dying to meet from the joss wedon universe is summer glau - i ve heard nothing but good things!! She looks like she will really come into her own in the movie!!

I can`t say which is my fave person *G* Actually I think there are 3 *G*

Iyari Limon - She`s such a sweetheart and very friendly! She`s really a special person

Alexis Denisof - I just can say WOW!! I met him at C7 and he really made my day!! He`s so nice and sweet and.........I fell in love with him *G*

James Marsters - Ok, not really at C7, but I met him bevor and what can I say...He really treated my like i would be his only fan. And maybe because I get a hug and a kiss *sigh*