CSI DVDs

surfy_sah

I dont recommend using 101cd.com for buying anything, which is one of the cheap websites find-dvd.co.uk comes up with...

Ordered one of the CSI:Miami boxed sets last week off there..still hadnt arrived yet, so checked this afternoon on the order status and its still 'processing'!!

What on earth does it take a week just to process and order for!!??

play.com has spoilt me with its 3-4 day orders lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CBBC Miami s2p1 is now £14.99 on Play (have not checked else where!)

(can't see s2p2 listed...)

just thought I'd post - was in Virgin today and was laughing at their £39.99 as usual thinking I'd buy Miami when it's at a normal price and wallah! B):lol:

Luv sah xx

ps-preddy boxset of CBBC s1-3 and s1-4, bit like the 24 ones, but cheaper to get them in half seasons!!

ps-preddy boxset of CBBC s1-3 and s1-4, bit like the 24 ones, but cheaper to get them in half seasons!!

CBBC heh..didnt know we had so many childrens TV fans here :poki:

Sah, completly forgot to text you thursday..you ever been in Cex (and no, they havnt changed that word lol!!) by central station? The 2nd hand entertainment shop..complete CBBC:LV season 3 for only £25! If I didnt have already, id have bought it :lol:

• Showmasters Admin

CBBC heh..didnt know we had so many childrens TV fans here :lol:

Sah, completly forgot to text you thursday..you ever been in Cex (and no, they havnt changed that word lol!!) by central station? The 2nd hand entertainment shop..complete CBBC:LV season 3 for only £25! If I didnt have already, id have bought it :poki:

951164[/snapback]

Happy 1st April!!

Andrea

• 2 weeks later...
Steve - don't you have them all downloaded anyways?!  :(

Well yesss... :P

But im one of those people who will download before they come on TV (or I never get to see on TV) and if I like, then I get the DVDs to keep :lol:

I do it with all the Stargate DVDs too (and 24, and Dr Who, the only one I havnt got on DVD yet is LOST :lol: )

From the Miami thread:

ps-Steve when you say £11 du mean r2???? you should really post these things, especially in the DVD thread  :P

Yep! Didnt think it was really worth mentioning as its just blahdvd.co.uk again with their csi sale, which im sure's been posted about already..

Miami 2.1 is £13.99, but I got a £2 voucher to be used before April 30th on the site bringing it down to £10.99..

http://www.blahdvd.com/blah/DVD_Product.as...d=DVD-MP388D-EA

Out of stock anyway B) Same as Miami 1.2 which I ordered 2 MONTHS ago and still out of stock :D

Anyone caved in and got the CSI season 5 part 1 for full price today?!

I saw it, wanted it, but resisted!

964145[/snapback]

Does the R2 version have the cast commentaries on? I got the entire season 5 R1 and they have George doing the audio commentary for Snakes, Jorja for Committed and Marg for Weeping Willows. There really good. If you can I'd suggest going for the R1.

Saw it in work today for like £28.97 or something, but not buying it..im waiting for the full season set to come out in June :(

My Miami 2.1 box set was posted this morning though..hmm..guess i'll just have to go back to Miami 1.2 if it ever gets shipped!

Season 5 only has commentaries on Viva Las Vegas, Down The Drain, Formalities, Who Shot Sherlock and Snakes. No info as to who is commentating though, but I shall tell thee once I have watched them!

Also have in my possesion Season 2 part 2 of Miami and Season 1 part 2 of NY.

You get a little plasticy crimescene tape around it too. Neato.

• 4 weeks later...

wow so this was posted a MONTH ago :o any news on who does the commentries? I'm not usually interested in them but hey if the main cast are doing them instead of directors and behind-the-camera tpye people, it could be cool B)

Luv sah xx

Unfortunately it looks like it's Writers and Producers. You'll have to get the R1 if you want the cast commentaries.

I tell people about Miami once I have gotten around to watching it.

I know exactly what you mean!! :lol: I've s1 Miami, s1p1 NY and some of CSI s4 on dvd still to watch! (and I've had Miami and NY since Christmas/January!!!!! :lol:) ;)

Luv sah xx

ps-I wanna know why we have to suffer as R2 people and why we don't get such cool stuff on our DVDs :P

I watched NY boxset before my Vegas one! And the bonus disk with Vegas is the BAD EVOL ep of Miami with Speed's death!!! ;) ;)

But I have yet to watch season two part two of Miami. I've been to into my Law & Order... hahaha. Crime shows will be the death of me...

... no pun intended.

Lunchtime soooooon! I'll check out tesco's to see how cheap the boxsets are going.

Dunno why we get the rough end of the deal with regards to the commentaries. However we did get Grave Danger all nicely presented... R1 didn't... they only got it on the S5 boxset.

• 3 weeks later...