CSI DVDs

surfy_sah

Marg's commentry is on the R2 sets too but I haven't listened to it, doesn't sound like a great way to spend 45mins from what you are saying, spesh as I only watched the ep the other night :thumbup:

:dance: do the R1 versions come with the nice preddy booklets? :dance:

cheers

Luv sah xx

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marg's commentry is on the R2 sets too but I haven't listened to it, doesn't sound like a great way to spend 45mins from what you are saying, spesh as I only watched the ep the other night :thumbup:

:dance: do the R1 versions come with the nice preddy booklets? :D

cheers

Luv sah xx

It wasn't a good way to spend 10 minutes never mind half an hour but I guess it could have got better after that I just didn't have the patience.

There was no preddy booklets with the r1 set but I do like the preddy box...and all the writing you need comes of the preddy box as well :dance:

s5 DVD query!

went to watch s5 (R2) in bed last night and was rather gutted that they seem to have changed the packaging! :D where went the nice preddy booklet with episode breakdowns? :( please don't tell me I've managed to pick up some sort of "dodgy" copy here?!:poki:

Miami Season 3 part 1 (and I presume part 2 also) dont have the booklets with them anymore either :(

Probably the DVD makers 'cutting costs' by having to print out less :poki:

• 2 weeks later...

"Hurry to WHSmith.co.uk today and take advantage of an EXTRA 10% off* thousands of products. Get ahead with your Christmas shopping with our great range of gifts to suit all the family or why not treat yourself to a bestselling book or DVD! You can't afford to delay though as this offer ends 9am on THIS Friday. "

CSI is included in this wonderful offer yey :thumbup:

CSI, Miami, NY

Luv sah xx

*ahem* I spent £70 plus postage on CSI boxsets!!!! :lol::dance: but it's ok, £30 of that was on other people :P the other 4 I think my mum is buying off me so various relatives and friends of the family can give them to me for Christmas :dance:

wahoooo CSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! :dance:

Luv sah xx

ps-what did you buy DB? curious!

• 2 months later...

damn it NOOOOOOOOOOO! :uhoh::angel: just bought the last boxset I didn't have last week which was N s2p2 for £13.50 with NUS from HMV online and thought I was having a right bargin :D;):angry:

thanks for heads up though might havta get SGA for £13.80 :D

surfy sah xx

Bah!!!!!

Was going to order the 3 I dont have, NY 2.2 and LV 5.1 and 5.2..all are out of stock and it wont let me add to basket for that reason..guess I'll be waiting a while yet before I get them! Though have NY 2.1 *ahem* by other means anyway so thats not too bad..

Edited by crippsy_99

• 4 weeks later...

oh dear :(

I'm pretty much UTD now with DVDs yey :D

though I was oogling at CSI s6 R1 the other day, damn it's much harder to resisit when you can actually pick it up and look at it :( it's so preddy! :D and the bonus features are far more extensive than what we have in the UK grrrr :P hmmm only thing stopping me is my OCD thing where all my other CSI DVDs are R2 and in halves and this would be the whole season (for the same price as a half season!!! :o I might add) so it would kinda look funny on my shelf... :thumbup: that and the fect I can't actually play R1 DVDs at the mo :D teehee!

anyways I've resisted so far...!

Luv sah xx

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators

Wow, I thought that might last for a while, but obviously not! It has been the lowest I've ever seen them (or close to) so I'm not surprised there was a high demand, but still!

Luckily I got my order in before :D

• 3 months later...

I suppose I need to wait a wee bit longer for s6p2 to be around a tenner? ;)

I think I had s6p1 for Christmas for £22.50-ish and I've already bought s7p1 for the same price (HMV with NUS :wub:) for my birthday tomoz (yeah my family is a bit useless with internet shopping so I tend to buy stuff and then get the money back :D sounds silly but get more pressies for the money then heehee :()

I mostly use play, dvd.co.uk and hmv with the 10% discount and also http://www.billybargain.co.uk/ as it compares DVDs CDs and games so if anyone else can reccomend a cheaper/better place or comparison site, please post!!!

TY! :poki:

Luv sah xx

• Moderators

I've always thought Find DVD was the best one around really.

S6P2 might go cheap around Xmas, or in New Year sales if you're lucky. That happens a fair bit. It hasn't been out for that long, it tends to be at least 6 months or so before any reduction.

As for sites I've used with no problem at all .. I'll just copy a list from Find DVD and delete the ones I haven't used ..

SendIt.com

DVD.co.uk

Tesco/Tesco Jersey

Play

The Hut/Asda (same place!)

Woolworths

HMV

Virgin Megastore

Amazon UK/Amazon Jersey

101 CD

Blah DVD

Tesco

PowerPlayDirect

WH Smith (Jersey)

Foxy

Choices UK and CD WOW! also, but they're both in administration or something like that, so they're taking a bit longer to send stuff out - they ARE still trading though, and I've had stuff in recent weeks from them with no problem.

So yeah, they're all fine if you ever see a cheapest price on one of them! Sometimes it's only 50p difference or something, but it's worth it if you know it's a decent site to use ;)

And on Find-DVD (and probably other sites too) you can sign up and do a list of DVDs you want, and set a price you want them to fall under, then they'll email you i.e. CSI P6.2 Price = £15 ... then you'll get emailed once it goes under that!

Happy Early Birthday :poki:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

aye, if you use one of the compare type sites, you'll find ALL of the CSI DVDs cheap, from £12.89 :YAHOO: (sendit.com) so I am rather miffed I went ahead and bought s7p1 as it is now £12.89 :D:D lol

thing is, I've a bit of an OCD thing where by I like to collect the DVDs with the crime tape round and last time I ordered a bunch off the net (last Christmas from WHSmiths :D) I wound up with part 1 Miami s3 and NY s2 with tape and both part 2 without :( as I said, OCD thing :P but laugh all you want! and if you don't want yor crime tape, I'll gladly take it off your hands :lol:

def gunna order Miami s4 and NY s3 then I'll be up to date me thinks :WINCE:

Luv sah xx

• 2 months later...