Favourite Comic Character?

aliens vs predator

I'm probably wrong, but is that the dark horse character with a messed up face?

Hell no marvel comics

is.php?i=7113&img=dead.jpg

DEADPOOL!

I love Deadpool, he's so completely nuts :unsure: And he kicks ass of course!

Though personally my favourite character...urm....I can't choose just one! Would be between Nightcrawler, Storm and Age of Apocalypse Abyss (yup, I have a thing for the crazy characters!)

I'm probably wrong, but is that the dark horse character with a messed up face?

Hell no marvel comics

is.php?i=7113&img=dead.jpg

DEADPOOL!

I love Deadpool, he's so completely nuts :D And he kicks ass of course!

Though personally my favourite character...urm....I can't choose just one! Would be between Nightcrawler, Storm and Age of Apocalypse Abyss (yup, I have a thing for the crazy characters!)

See told you chicks dig deadpool!

Yeah, the gals dig deadpool :lol: But he has competition in the form of our ever flirtatious Gambit B)

I personally love (my top three) guys Wolverine, Deadpool and Gambit, and for the girls Rogue, Shadowcat and Blink

Edited by Cher2a

• 3 weeks later...

Tough choice - there are so many cool ones. I came to love Deadshot back when John Ostrander was writing him as part of the Suicide Squad. Deathstroke the Terminator was also cool. Speaking of Ostrander, his Grimjack character(s) were really fun; a hard-boiled detective / mercenary in a pan-dimensional city where anything could happen, and frequently did. Talking British comics, the Steel Claw was great, but overall, I'd have to say I'd go for Johnny Alpha, the original and still best Strontium Dog.

Fav characters eh, well Batman for me is the best, one man with some issues against the world, who doesnt love that! Spiderman a close second, you gotta love the guy, the amount of crap he takes and still pulls out the one liners!

Fav characters eh, well Batman for me is the best, one man with some issues against the world, who doesnt love that! Spiderman a close second, you gotta love the guy, the amount of crap he takes and still pulls out the one liners!

Nice taste :P

i was sorting all my comics out the other day it took ages!! i didn't realise i had so many it brought back some good memories though!

here are some more favs:

dangergirl - abbey chase

the huntress

justice society america

starman

i was sorting all my comics out the other day it took ages!! i didn't realise i had so many it brought back some good memories though!

I know what you mean! I may have only begun to collect again, but I have Essential X-men and Wolverine Unleashed, etc, from when I was like eight - and some more... What a collection! Boxes and boxes worth of pure class. Including Limited Editions, Eollector's Editions, signed, and miniserieses - all factory sealed, of course :unsure:

Including Limited Editions, Eollector's Editions, signed, and miniserieses - all factory sealed, of course 

know exactly what you mean- forgot how many collectables i had!!! The most rare ones i have are batman troika signed by the man himself kelley jones! (i would never sell that it will be with me on my death bed) Also buffy +angel valentines day special edition signed by chris golden - my friend got me this for christmas years ago and i haven't seen it anywhere else and have looked all over!

Including Limited Editions, Eollector's Editions, signed, and miniserieses - all factory sealed, of course 

know exactly what you mean- forgot how many collectables i had!!! The most rare ones i have are batman troika signed by the man himself kelley jones! (i would never sell that it will be with me on my death bed) Also buffy +angel valentines day special edition signed by chris golden - my friend got me this for christmas years ago and i haven't seen it anywhere else and have looked all over!

Sweet! Really jealous of you right now, you know that? :P Hehe.

Most of my comics are Marvel - although I have a few random Batman, Green Lantern, Hellboy, Preachers, and other cooliness like that :)

My current pride and joy is my Limited Edition (only four-hundred printed, I believe) eXiles first appearance Gold Sealing, signed! :D It's my oobercool :P

Ps. Yay eBay! Lolz.