Stargate SG1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teryl Rothery gets my vote. Having met her several times over the last year, I can honestly say that she is a terrific guest, very giving to her fans and a very funny lady to boot.

Michael and Chris would be nice, as would Don. When Amanda has done her other thing, then would love to see her again as I have tonnes of stuff for her to sign!

Of course, Corin is always welcome.

For the new cast, I'd like to meet Ben, Claudia and Beau Bridges.

Atlantis - any of them, but my friend would love to see David Hewlett again.

E :D

Teryl Rothery is such a funny, nice lady - it was great to meet her and I would like to again.

It has to be Michael Shanks though ......... Please?

How about Tom McBeath? Gary Jones? Carmen Argenziano? .

rock on for SG guests!

Teryl is LOVELY! met her this weekend for the first time :lol:

for all you "quiet" SG fans, go to the STARGATE section!!!

from HERE (SG section) this is said by SM!!!! HERE!  :D

How to meet the stars you want to meet.

It’s simple, if you help us to tell the fans out there, we will then try to deliver those stars.

This is how to do it.

Say for instance you like 24 and you want to meet the stars from that show, all you have to do is get people talking about it on our forum, in that particular section. We will then see how popular that particular show is and we would have more confidence in getting the stars.

So if you like a specific show then go to the dedicated websites of that show and tell all the fans about our forum and that we can provide the guests from their favourite show. If we then start to see that particular section getting busier, we will see that there then is a big interest and we will start to contact the actors from that show.

so KEEP ON POSTING and make sure you tell EVERYONE to post here, friends and fans of the show and those who you may know from other message boards and events :P

KEEP THIS SECTION BUSY!!!! and hopefully we'll get some more guests :P

surfy sah xx :P

so get posting!!! :P

surfy sah xx

I've met Teryl several times and she never disappoints a fan, just gets better and better each time you meet her.

I know a lot of people are asking for Micheal, but I can't see him making an appearance at C8 purely because of his appearance elsewhere in the UK later this year, but at a future event, yes I'd like to see him again.

I'd sooner ask for guests that so far aren't announced as appearing anywhere else in the UK this year, and therefore stand a better chance of us possible getting them to an SM event - this is why Teryl gets my vote.

E :angry:

I'd sooner ask for guests that so far aren't announced as appearing anywhere else in the UK this year, and therefore stand a better chance of us possible getting them to an SM event - this is why Teryl gets my vote.

Er Teryl has been over this year. Very recently infact.

E :rolleyes:

Ummm these days Teryl attends more UK cons than I do. Seriously *g*

I would like Amanda to come, but I highly doubt it. After filming, she may wish to be with Olivia, so probably won't come. I was gutted when I learnt that Michael and Chris couldn't come, so they may try really hard to come this time. Hopefully they will. Would love it if Corin came again. I really liked talking to him (must have went to talk to him at least 3 times!)

Would love it if Corin came again. I really liked talking to him (must have went to talk to him at least 3 times!)

3 times...is that all?! we went god knows how many times!!! LOL

and yes gary jones will make you cry with laughter he is hilarious!!!!

Er Teryl has been over this year. Very recently infact.

My bad. I meant to say appearing elsewhere in the UK later this year. Not everyone would have been able to get to see Teryl recently, so an appearance at an SM event would allow more people to meet her.

Elaine :D

Don't think it will happen though. I could be wrong but I get the feeling she is quite loyal to the other event.

You could be right, but stranger things have happened, and there's no harm asking for someone who isn't completely out of reach.

You could be right, but stranger things have happened, and there's no harm asking for someone who isn't completely out of reach.

Not at all, in fact if they could get any of the other main cast over as well it would be great to see them together.

Don't think it will happen though. I could be wrong but I get the feeling she is quite loyal to the other event.

i have to say th\at as much as i loved Teryl i do completely agree with your observatin there because i thought the exact same thing......