Stargate SG1

I know Showmasters have not had much luck recently with SG1 (Amamda Tapping, Chris Judge and Michael Shanks having all cancelled recently), but I really think they should keep trying.

Maybe Amanda could bring her baby with her (or something). I would be worth a try.

Here is hoping

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest that had not occured to me but given the fact that most stars seem to end up with famous children ie Debbie Reynolds/Carrie Fisher, Kirk Douglas/Michael Douglas, maybe you are right and I should get in there early just in case.

It might be worth a fortune in 20 years time!

To be honest though, it was Amanda's auto I would ideally like, but any of the SG1 team would be great.

Yeah I was really gutted when Amanda had to cancel (but like, totally understandable reason!) that would've been my first Collectormania too!!!

Any of the Stargate cast, or reoccuring supporting cast would be great. And if they don't make it to LFCC3, maybe some Stargate Atlantis too!! :D

:D Michael Shanks would be excellent .... I was gutted that they had to cancel ... I was looking forward to telling Michael that we share a birthday... :P

Amanda Tapping would be great too.

Love to see Corin again .... as always :gorgeous:

I agree definately worth trying to get SG guests SM.

As Kayla says.... Michael Shanks please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also David Hewlett :wub: , Corin Nemec :P , Joe Flanigan :wub: , Rainbow Sun Franks, Amanda Tapping, Chris Judge, Rachel Luttrel and Paul McGillion! ;)

We don't ask for much now to we hehe

I have a hunch/feeling/wink wink nudge nudge/gut feeling that Shanks, Chris and AT might attend C8 as filming would have wrapped by then.

:unsure:

How much of a hunch is that? It would be absolutely awesome if they did!!! :lol:

I'd love to get Amanda over here but I would be highly suprised if she was at C8. I think it would be more realistic for her to be at LFCC4 or C9. There is another event that she has promised will be the first one she attends over here when she starts back on the circuit (because it had been postponed once already before she cancelled them all due to the pregnancy), and there hasn't been any news about that yet.

So whilst I really support getting her over for one of SM's event's (She's about the only one I have not been fortunate to meet yet) I don't think it will be this one.

Micheal Shanks baby.

Also Corin again he was awesome.

Actually love to see any of the Stargate/Atlantis cast there.

they all seem so fan friendly and at the end of the day no matter how big or small the star its the ones who are nice and make an effort you remember.

i think we should get RDA by saying we'll all give money to charity :unsure:

No, i thought it was worth a try :wub:

Oh oh ohohohohohohoh just remember BEN BROWDER BEN BROWDER

now that would make my collectormania please SM please

Edited by red8886