Anyone fancy doing a pirate group?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to start work on my Hook costume once I do a friends birthday present and redo some of my malfoy.  I'm getting some nice photos done of my Lucius in prep for posting them on costume sites.

You just want to perve on Jason, don't you???

:D:D:lol:

Too right. However, I don't normally need an excuse for that. Tee hee!

Myself and Jack are planning to set up fake calander shots of our costumes as a way to have fun and have good photos of our costumes. I might not do it for Hook. It dose depend how that turns out.

I'm going to start work on my Hook costume once I do a friends birthday present and redo some of my malfoy.  I'm getting some nice photos done of my Lucius in prep for posting them on costume sites.

:D:D:lol:

Myself and Jack are planning to set up fake calander shots of our costumes as a way to have fun and have good photos of our costumes. I might not do it for Hook. It dose depend how that turns out.

You mean a calendar as in a year calendar?

We should all do one!

Sounds awesome, can't wait to see it hun! :unsure:

:angry::P:(

You mean a calendar as in a year calendar?

We should all do one!

Its more likely 'if these characters were to do classic calander/catalouge/mag shots' then this is what they will look like. I'll post them once they are done. thats if they turn out well.

I think we should all arrange a time to arrive at the party at the same time!

Because how cool will it look with a scurvy band of pirates turning up!!!!!! :D

Oober cool! :P

Can I jooooin? Hehe.

Just as a "random pirate type" ;)

Because how cool will it look with a scurvy band of pirates turning up!!!!!! :lol:

That would be awesome. You'll have to set it up LOTR since you started this thread.

Jack>> I doubt that I'm part of your crew being Capt Hook.

Because how cool will it look with a scurvy band of pirates turning up!!!!!! :lol:

That would be awesome. You'll have to set it up LOTR since you started this thread.

Jack>> I doubt that I'm part of your crew being Capt Hook.

Well, yes I shall! we'lldecide on a time nearer the date! As long as you lot don't let me down! And be warned... I have a gun....

arrrr...

This thread is PERFECT for me. I'm not actually pirating for c8, buuuut...I need to talk to someone about costume-making anyway. Someone help me...most advanced I've been with a sewing machine is a tunic for house drama :unsure:

What do you need help with costume-wise? Ask away I'm sure someone on this thread can help you :)

This thread is PERFECT for me. I'm not actually pirating for c8, buuuut...I need to talk to someone about costume-making anyway. Someone help me...most advanced I've been with a sewing machine is a tunic for house drama  :P

What do you need help with costume-wise? Ask away I'm sure someone on this thread can help you :)

:wub:

Righty, well I've got to make an Elizabeth Swann costume over the summer. Admittedly, it's not exactly a PIRATE costume, but it's close enough. I have absolutely NO idea where to start...it's all so frilly and complex. I've seen a dress on eBay which I'm thinking of using as the top layer of the dress, because it's the right colour and saves a lot of work. I just need to make the under-y bit for it.

It's the Captain barbossa dress thing. ^_^