Alexander Siddig

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

I got to PA for him all day Sunday and he really is a great bloke.

'cause he was so busy I didn't get to speak to him all that much but it was a good day and I got to take him shopping for a shirt. You should have seen the look on the faces of the staff in Suits You when we walked in :wub:

He was being really good with all the ppl that meet him. Even though he had been up until 4am at an end of play party he was still polite and chatty. Letting anyone take a photo if they wanted to and personalising anything you wanted. He actually liked to personalised things, as he said he knows it's not straight off to eBay that way.

Who else meet him?

I met him and thought he was pleasant, humble and thoroughly charming and nice.

Such a shame I got all 'DS9 starstruck' again and couldn't think of anything really cool to chat with him about! D'oh!!

I met him and thought he was pleasant, humble and thoroughly charming and nice.

Such a shame I got all 'DS9 starstruck' again and couldn't think of anything really cool to chat with him about! D'oh!!

couldn't say it better myself. lovely and polite man.

i chatted about his play and broadway with him. he seemed to like it when i told him i saw it a week before.

i don't like personalised photo's so i choose not to, but i'm not gonna sell it on ebay. i'd rather live in a cardboard box behind the trainstation then to sell my collection.

Great guy!!

Had wanted to meet him for some time and was'nt disappointed

Had the pleasure of meeting u Too Tall. I was the guy with the 6 year old monster who you helped with the name of the other person in one of the photos Alex had (major Kira).

Cheers for that

Already new he was in Kingdom of Heaven but thanks for lettiing others know.

Finaly got my chance to meet him, have to say Boots were great got a pic taken with him went straight to Boots waited about 5mins then the pic came out of the machine, paid, then I went straight back to get Alexader to sign it. The guy who took it said oh tell him I took that photo so I did, must have though I was right strange for that ;) but I don't care.

Try Alexanders main site he has done live chats on there before but I don't know if he is gona do another one or if so, when.

Had a great time he was really friendly, the people in the group I belong to have often tried nicely to shut me up but the only person who has successfully been able to do it so far, was Alexader, I really just couldn't think of anything to say when I saw him, I just went on about how I was really pleased to have met him as I had missed him so many times before, I must have looked looked like a right idiot :P Just hope they get him back again, some time, hopefully in the near future B)

:(

LLAP :lol:

• Showmasters Admin
Great guy!!

Had wanted to meet him for some time and was'nt disappointed

Had the pleasure of meeting u Too Tall. I was the guy with the 6 year old monster who you helped with the name of the other person in one of the photos Alex had (major Kira).

Cheers for that

I remember that :vader:

Glad I could help.