FrazerHines.jpg

Daphne Ashbrook pulling a face!

DaphneAshbrook.jpg

Noel Clarke

NoelClarke.jpg

Nabil Shaban

NabilShaban.jpg

Edited by Glitz

Thats my Dalek, the grey one. Not sure if I was inside at the time, it may have been when I wheeled it over to get it signed by William Russell.

Stuart

You were inside of it at that moment sir because you threatened me with extermination just a few seconds before when I was in the way!

I've got more Dalek photos, I'll upload them when I've sorted them out.

Thats my Dalek, the grey one. Not sure if I was inside at the time, it may have been when I wheeled it over to get it signed by William Russell.

Stuart

You were inside of it at that moment sir because you threatened me with extermination just a few seconds before when I was in the way!

I've got more Dalek photos, I'll upload them when I've sorted them out.

Smashing! Thanks Glitz, I'd love to see any more that you might have taken. Apologies for the threat of extermination, my Dalek doesnt do mornings well ;):D

Stuart

Smashing! Thanks Glitz, I'd love to see any more that you might have taken. Apologies for the threat of extermination, my Dalek doesnt do mornings well  ;)  :D

Stuart

Don't apologise! I was thrilled to be threatened with extermination! I told all my friends and family and they thought it was cool B)

It seems to me that the country is going Dalek crazy at the moment - as the Doctor would say "fantastic!" ;)

I've got even more Dalek pics at home (and movie clips). I'll have a look tonight and upload any good ones.

Edited by Glitz