But you have heard of me

Allo poppets, Enjoyed meeting those of you I got to say Hi too, Although their was one poor lass who thought I was the real deal, she was white as a sheet ans shaking, if your on this board, I hope I did'nt scare you to much luv. :o

For those who did'nt get a pic, there will be plenty of other oppos as I wear it to every event I do. :lol:

Heya,

I didn't get to see you and now am sulking.

Do you happen to be regestered on John Barrowman's website? Like on the forum? If you are I'm chocolate_lady

So yeah a Hi from me!!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I happened to see a daft TV programme earlier this evening - it features Anne Widdecombe doling-out Agony Aunt style advice to various families and individuals all over the UK.

One of the stories tonight was set in Morecambe. I could have SWORN I saw Jack go through the McDonalds main entrance! It was just a brief glimpse but God it looked like Jack. The same leather jacket and jeans, the same hat...

Uncanny.

I even called to my son - I think I've just seen Jack on TV!

Pauline XX

• 3 weeks later...
Unfortunately I didn't get a pic of jack but I did chat to him at the hotel while waiting for a taxi!

You looked..... :wub: very very convincing!!!

853625[/snapback]

don't worry he will be wearing it agin. As well asother Depp costumes. so keep an eye out for them.

853913[/snapback]

oh cool!! I shall be ready with my camera this time!

Who are you dressing up as if you don't mind me asking?

^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Plus, just wanted to say - Didn't see you out and about Jack, but I say way to go! Keep it going! Im way to shy to costume, but I can tell it looks fun! I wanna wear a pretty dress like Elizabeth! You're a good looking guy, make the most of it! I did however see Legolassie - that costume was tres cool! :wub:

jack%20sparrow_KLEIN.jpg

Yummy!