But you have heard of me

Currently a member of WWW.johnnydeppfan.com and www.deppimpact.com as Convention Pirate, there was a Cpt Jack already :unsure:

ready for more pics, shakes bucket, checks for leeks,

please join Deppography too.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I proberly won't join as I'm the only 'Team Savvy' member who isn't a fan of Johnny Depp. I'm sure its a good site. I'm more of a fan of the whelp.

Johnny is very decorative.

Beautiful Orlando is life itself!

P. XX

I proberly won't join as I'm the only 'Team Savvy' member who isn't a fan of Johnny Depp.  I'm sure its a good site.  I'm more of a fan of the whelp.

Johnny is very decorative.

Beautiful Orlando is life itself!

P. XX

Defo. Orli is a wet dream in male form

potc0302.jpg

Jack, fix your bucket.

Currently a member of WWW.johnnydeppfan.com and www.deppimpact.com as Convention Pirate, there was a Cpt Jack already :lol:

I just visited the johnnydeppfan.com one and all I can say about some of those lookalikes is :lol:;):lol::lol: ....one of them looked more like Karl Urban then Johnny! What were some of those thinking? hehe! :lol:

Currently a member of WWW.johnnydeppfan.com and www.deppimpact.com as Convention Pirate, there was a Cpt Jack already :D

I just visited the johnnydeppfan.com one and all I can say about some of those lookalikes is :D;):lol::lol: ....one of them looked more like Karl Urban then Johnny! What were some of those thinking? hehe! :lol:

I know what you mean. Quite a few of them did look like they were trying to hard.

• 3 weeks later...
Cast of Johnny's face, thats interesting :P did you get a stray tash hair in there?

ere I am, pre op.

medown.jpg

meturn.jpg

Just for you Mutley ;)

:lol: don't think so but I could have another look! Might do some sculpting and make him into the pirate he truely is! :lol:

If there is any stray Johnny hairs you have the DNA, next step CLONING!

Good idea! :wub: Wonder if the local chemist sells cloning kits? Lol, oh to dream but wouldn't it be brilliant to our our very own Johnny Depp?? I would have to insist he dress's up like Captain Jack most of the time ;) I do love a man with eye liner! :gorgeous:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...