But you have heard of me

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ello matey!! Yeah, I saw you around...such a cool costume!!!

We didn't chat though cos I was just too hungover for any type of coherent conversation lol

See ya...oh and good luck with everything! It takes a lot of guts and I have total respect for you for being honest B)

Unfortunately I haven´t seen you as I was there on Sunday but hey you look sooooo great!!!!!!!!

Perfect costume, you look just like Cpt Jack, that´s amazing !!!!

Did you also talk and move like him ?? If you´d been there on Sunday I would have liked to take a pic,too.

:headscratch::blush::lol::lol::lol:

Wot a class photo of me good self, afraid I'm never on time for anything, who took the shot coz it one of the funniest yet, (I have a few........hundred) :P

Isn't that a slight exagaration on how many pics we have of you (can't move for the ego!!!). I think its about 99!!! :lol

:headscratch:  :blush:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Wot a class photo of me good self,  afraid I'm never on time for anything,  who took the shot coz it one of the funniest yet,  (I have a few........hundred) :P

Isn't that a slight exagaration on how many pics we have of you (can't move for the ego!!!). I think its about 99!!! :lol

hehe

well, i have only seen 2 or 3 so far!

do you have more to show us?

:headscratch:  :blush:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Wot a class photo of me good self,  afraid I'm never on time for anything,  who took the shot coz it one of the funniest yet,  (I have a few........hundred) ;)

hehe

well, i have only seen 2 or 3 so far!

do you have more to show us?

Just a few. Admittatly it will take a few photobucket accounts to load them all!!!! Yes Jack a chance to use your bucket!! :lol

Eowidith>> I just noticed your avatar. I love it :P

No, he aint in there.

There is a Captain Jack Sparrow, but she is a girl and 18. Not our Jack me thinks.

What can i say, get over there an join Jack. Our only active male member has gone off world travelling and we all miss him.

Im sure Team Savvy will fit in well, we are all slighty nuts in there, ok very nuts.

Currently a member of WWW.johnnydeppfan.com and www.deppimpact.com as Convention Pirate, there was a Cpt Jack already :huh:

ready for more pics, shakes bucket, checks for leeks,

DSC_0125_edited.jpg

DSC_0066_edited.jpg

DSC_0062_edited.jpg

DSC_0082_edited.jpg

DSC_0090_edited.jpg

ENJOY :lol::lol::lol: