But you have heard of me

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allo poppets, Enjoyed meeting those of you I got to say Hi too, Although their was one poor lass who thought I was the real deal, she was white as a sheet ans shaking, if your on this board, I hope I did'nt scare you to much luv. ^_^

For those who did'nt get a pic, there will be plenty of other oppos as I wear it to every event I do. :unsure:

:blush: Now then, to answer the question of me gender, alright, I confess

I'm a transexual, female to male. So although currently stuck in a body I don't reconize I have a guys mind (those who know me can vouch) Legolassie Malfoy has refered to me as him coz I'm in role and it makes sense to me. Will hopefully be starting the physical change very soon.

I must say that no tricky was intended, please don't flame me to much :rolleyes:

Hopefully that will answer peeps questions. Please do refer to Jack as a 'he/him' as it helps the progress.

Ta, big hug, your soooo supportive, I love you. Best sis a Pirate could eva have

;);)

Hopefully that will answer peeps questions.  Please do refer to Jack as a 'he/him' as it helps the progress.

Ta, big hug, your soooo supportive, I love you. Best sis a Pirate could eva have

;):lol:

:( awww...*sniff* you're gonna make us all cry in a minute Jack ;)

:P;) Must be strong, must resist girly weeping impulse, You guys are amazing

There was no intent to make people cry, Pirate, not a bully ;)

;) Now then, to answer the question of me gender, alright, I confess

I'm a transexual, female to male. So although currently stuck in a body I don't reconize I have a guys mind (those who know me can vouch) Legolassie Malfoy has refered to me as him coz I'm in role and it makes sense to me. Will hopefully be starting the physical change very soon.

jack!

i didn't see you, and i have not seen any pix!

can you post one of you in costume?

GOOD LUCK with transgendering!

i have a friend who did that, the other way around.

best thing she ever did, she's so happy now!

Hopefully that will answer peeps questions.  Please do refer to Jack as a 'he/him' as it helps the progress.

;):lol:

:( awww...*sniff* you're gonna make us all cry in a minute Jack ;)

:P;) Must be strong, must resist girly weeping impulse, You guys are amazing

Let me doing the crying for you as I'm an expert. *bursts into loud sobs thus shocking all in the Morecambe Library*.

I now want to hug my Leggy action figure and my many Charmanders.

:wub::wub:

:( awww...*sniff* you're gonna make us all cry in a minute Jack :D

:wub::wub: Must be strong, must resist girly weeping impulse, You guys are amazing

Let me doing the crying for you as I'm an expert. *bursts into loud sobs thus shocking all in the Morecambe Library*.

I now want to hug my Leggy action figure and my many Charmanders.

HAHA! :D Unfortunately for me I cry very easily too...being a cancerian and all :( And last night proved it! hehe! Say hi to all your chars for me hun ;)

:wub: Now then, to answer the question of me gender,  alright, I confess

I'm a transexual,  female to male.  So although currently stuck in a body I don't reconize I have a guys mind (those who know me can vouch)  Legolassie Malfoy has refered to me as him coz I'm in role and it makes sense to me.  Will hopefully be starting the physical change very soon.

jack!

i didn't see you, and i have not seen any pix!

can you post one of you in costume?

GOOD LUCK with transgendering!

i have a friend who did that, the other way around.

best thing she ever did, she's so happy now!

Will try to remember me codes for me bucket, memory not so gud, unless its sumfing I want :wub:

WAHHHHHH!!! *sobs loudly,,, old dear choaks on mint while sat in the libray, Jack, who is sat next to me pretends not to be related*

Where did the sticky mint end up?

Edited by mutley

Somewhere painful and non-rechiveable.

I am cursed with a very good imagination. Leave the mint where it is and move away slowly, panic no one.

Heres another pic of Jack

Jack1.jpg

Its been over seven days now, and im still waiting delivery of my Jack

Edited by mutley